Where does the green black man o'boyee get .......................
duke
2008-10-06 17:24:47 UTC
...................... all his money?

Here we have a crook from Chicago who was born (somewhere) of a poor black man
and with a poor black brother living in darkest Africa.

Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University. How did he pay
for this?

Then o'boyee jetted around the world to attend a Madrasas school for terrorists
in Pakistan and to visit relatives is deepest, darkest Africa. How did he pay
for this trip?.

Who is funding his lifestyle and his big house now? Why, the crooks of Chicago,
of course. He is also rolling in the dough from world places that are solid
Islamic.

I think this country is in deep trouble if the college students, minorities,
feminazi, queers, lesbians, abortion queens, gay marriage supporters and other
left wing fringe element types such as Islamic terrorists elect him to office.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
j***@gmail.com
2008-10-06 17:37:08 UTC
Post by duke
[...]
Look, our 60-year old virgin queer is trying to beat J Young at his
game...
duke
2008-10-07 12:13:54 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by duke
[...]
I see you rather make up things about me than answer the challenge.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-07 17:51:22 UTC
Post by duke
Post by j***@gmail.com
Look, our 60-year old virgin queer is trying to beat J Young at his
game...
I see you rather make up things about me than answer the challenge.
duke, you are the one that has make believe down to an art form, you make up
stuff all the time with your horseshit lies about there being a christian
god
The Dukester, brainwashed dumbshit
duke
2008-10-08 19:17:03 UTC
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:51:22 -0400, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
Post by duke
Post by j***@gmail.com
Look, our 60-year old virgin queer is trying to beat J Young at his
game...
I see you rather make up things about me than answer the challenge.
duke, you are the one that has make believe down to an art form, you make up
stuff all the time with your horseshit lies about there being a christian
god
Of course there is. Hundreds of people met Christ 2000 years ago.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-08 22:18:15 UTC
Post by duke
Post by j***@gmail.com
Look, our 60-year old virgin queer is trying to beat J Young at his
game...
I see you rather make up things about me than answer the challenge.
duke, you are the one that has make believe down to an art form, you make up
stuff all the time with your horseshit lies about there being a christian
god
Of course there is. Hundreds of people met Christ 2000 years ago.
and your sky pixie has been doing what?, running scared for the last 2,000
years?

2,000 years ago duke, people were a bunch of superstitious cave dwellers and
goat fuckers, and they MADE UP STORIES, you know, like made up horseshit
called the christian bible

no such thing as the christian god duke, how does it feel to have WASTED
YOUR ENTIRE LIFE worshipping a non-existant sky pixie?
duke
2008-10-09 21:22:46 UTC
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:18:15 -0400, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"
Post by duke
Of course there is. Hundreds of people met Christ 2000 years ago.
and your sky pixie has been doing what?, running scared for the last 2,000
years?
Nooooooooo, he died and went to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father.
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2,000 years ago duke, people were a bunch of superstitious cave dwellers and
goat fuckers, and they MADE UP STORIES, you know, like made up horseshit
called the christian bible
So is the old testament factual but not the Christian testament?
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
no such thing as the christian god duke, how does it feel to have WASTED
YOUR ENTIRE LIFE worshipping a non-existant sky pixie?
What wasting. I'm not the one that's going to get satan's greeting "grab your
ankles and bend over".

Are you ready? Haahaahaahaahaahaa.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-09 23:40:14 UTC
Post by duke
Of course there is. Hundreds of people met Christ 2000 years ago.
and your sky pixie has been doing what?, running scared for the last 2,000
years?
Nooooooooo, he died and went to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father.
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2,000 years ago duke, people were a bunch of superstitious cave dwellers and
goat fuckers, and they MADE UP STORIES, you know, like made up horseshit
called the christian bible
So is the old testament factual but not the Christian testament?
dumbfucker duke, the bible, both old and new testament is a TOTAL AND
COMPLETE FARCE

nutcase duke, the bible was written by superstitious cave dwellers and goat
fuckers
Post by duke
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
no such thing as the christian god duke, how does it feel to have WASTED
YOUR ENTIRE LIFE worshipping a non-existant sky pixie?
What wasting. I'm not the one that's going to get satan's greeting "grab your
ankles and bend over".
Are you ready? Haahaahaahaahaahaa.
LOL, satan doesn't scare me, you non-existant sky pixie god doesn't scare me
eitehr

hey dumbfuck duke, if I see your pile of shit christian god, I will kill the
sick fucker.

DEATH TO THE SICK, SADISTIC MOTHERFUCKER called the christian god

hey dumbfuck duke, where was your HORSESHIT SKY BUDDY ON 9/11/2001?
The Dukester, dumbshit extraordinaire
Leo Marx
2008-10-06 18:28:18 UTC
Post by duke
[...]
The thing is that there are more "college students, minorities,
feminazi, queers, lesbians, abortion queens, gay marriage supporters and
other left wing fringe element types" than there are ignorant, lying
rednecks like you.

JAM
duke
2008-10-07 12:06:41 UTC
Post by Leo Marx
Post by duke
[...]
True, but they are the left wing fringe element types, and dangerous for this
country. You see, they are the crowd that is in tune with "give to me" rather
than "can I give to you".

We Republic_ans are the ones that put country first, and provide the handouts.

Remember, every Republic_ans is a former left wing liberal kid.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-07 17:53:09 UTC
Post by duke
We Republic_ans are the ones that put country first, and provide the handouts.
you republican piles of trash are the ones that destroy the country
dumbfucker duke

save america, kill a neocon today
Post by duke
Remember, every Republic_and is a former mental patient
The Dukester, brainwashed dumbass
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-06 21:40:10 UTC
look who it is, dumbfuck duke.

hey dumbfucker duke, how's it feel to be on the losing end of everything?
Auntie Lib
2008-10-06 22:34:18 UTC
Post by duke
...................... all his money?
If you weren't so damn ignorant you could find out where he gets all
his money, like the rest of us do. Go to the FEC (that stands for
Federal Election Commission) and it tells you exactly where the money
comes from.

Obama is getting most of his money from individual donors.
McCain is getting most of his money from corporate donors.

See how simple it is? (You smooth "eloquator" you.)

elizabeth
aa#2098
EAC Director of Useless Endeavors
Vice-Chairman Of The Committee On Wasted Time
"I was born with a skeptical mind. Now I ask you, is that fair?
If God gives me a skeptical nature and you an accepting one, then
you're going to be a believer and I'm not. If belief is a ticket to
eternal happiness, I'm definitely handicapped. God gives me a mind
capable of asking questions and what? I'm damned if I use it?"
F. Paul Wilson "The Haunted Air"
duke
2008-10-07 12:07:38 UTC
Post by Auntie Lib
Post by duke
...................... all his money?
If you weren't so damn ignorant you could find out where he gets all
his money, like the rest of us do. Go to the FEC (that stands for
Federal Election Commission) and it tells you exactly where the money
comes from.
Obama is getting most of his money from individual donors.
Undocumented. Much from Islamic lands.
Post by Auntie Lib
McCain is getting most of his money from corporate donors.
American.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-07 17:53:51 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Auntie Lib
McCain is getting most of his money from corporate donors.
American.
nazi-ism, brought to you by republican neocon scum

The Dukester, dumbass motherfucker
Mogons
2008-10-07 19:26:47 UTC
Post by Auntie Lib
McCain is getting most of his money from corporate donors.
American.
The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
and in other unmitigated, undocumented, hateful rumours I've just
heard that the only reason Palin was offered the VP is because she
promised to give McCain a blowjob everyday he's able to get it up.

well, if it's true and he gets elected at least then there will be a
reason to impeach him.

mogons
Douglas Berry
2008-10-07 23:06:49 UTC
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 07:07:38 -0500 duke <***@cox.net> carved
the following into the hard stone of alt.atheism
Post by duke
Post by Auntie Lib
Post by duke
...................... all his money?
If you weren't so damn ignorant you could find out where he gets all
his money, like the rest of us do. Go to the FEC (that stands for
Federal Election Commission) and it tells you exactly where the money
comes from.
Obama is getting most of his money from individual donors.
Undocumented. Much from Islamic lands.
OK, cites for that claim? Please refer to the campaign finace
documents that the Obama campaign has filed.
Post by duke
Post by Auntie Lib
McCain is getting most of his money from corporate donors.
American.
Funny, I thought We The People were America...
--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein
duke
2008-10-08 19:25:04 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Auntie Lib
Post by duke
...................... all his money?
If you weren't so damn ignorant you could find out where he gets all
his money, like the rest of us do. Go to the FEC (that stands for
Federal Election Commission) and it tells you exactly where the money
comes from.
Obama is getting most of his money from individual donors.
Undocumented. Much from Islamic lands.
OK, cites for that claim? Please refer to the campaign finace
documents that the Obama campaign has filed.
So were does FEC sy his money comes from?

*****
Bill M
*****
duke
2008-10-07 12:04:14 UTC
Post by Bill M
You should be ashamed of your wild and inaccurate character assassinations!
How true they are. So I am very proud right now.
*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-07 17:52:04 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Bill M
You should be ashamed of your wild and inaccurate character
assassinations!
How true they are. So I am very proud right now.
no such thing as your sky pixie dumbfucker duke.
The Dukester, brainwashed christian retard
duke
2008-10-08 19:17:44 UTC
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:52:04 -0400, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"
Post by duke
Post by Bill M
You should be ashamed of your wild and inaccurate character
assassinations!
How true they are. So I am very proud right now.
no such thing as your sky pixie dumbfucker duke.
Why would anyone believe you?

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-08 22:19:35 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Bill M
You should be ashamed of your wild and inaccurate character
assassinations!
How true they are. So I am very proud right now.
no such thing as your sky pixie dumbfucker duke.
Why would anyone believe you?
because dumbfucker duke, I deal in FACTS, and NOT the HORSESHIT RAMBLINGS of
a bunch of superstitious cave dwellers and goat fuckers from a couple of
thousand years ago

there is NO SUCH THING as the christian god
the christian bible is a BUNCH OF HORSE MANURE
The Dukester, idiotic christian retard
Douglas Berry
2008-10-07 01:08:02 UTC
On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:24:47 -0500 duke <***@cox.net> carved
Post by duke
...................... all his money?
Here we have a crook from Chicago who was born (somewhere) of a poor black man
and with a poor black brother living in darkest Africa.
Heas born in Hawaii. His father came to the US to study.
Post by duke
Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University. How did he pay
for this?
OK, facts. Obama studied at Occidental College for two years. He then
transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored
in political science with a specialization in international relations.
Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked for a
year at the Business International Corporation and then at the New
York Public Interest Research Group.

After four years in New York City, Obama moved to Chicago to work as a
community organizer for three years from June 1985 to May 1988 as
director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based
community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes
in Greater Roseland (Roseland, West Pullman, and Riverdale) on
Chicago's far South Side. During his three years as the DCP's
director, its staff grew from one to thirteen and its annual budget
grew from $70,000 to $400,000, with accomplishments including helping
set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program,
and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens. Obama also
worked as a consultant and instructor for the Gamaliel Foundation, a
community organizing institute. In mid-1988, he traveled for the first
time to Europe for three weeks and then for five weeks in Kenya, where
he met many of his Kenyan relatives for the first time.

Obama entered Harvard Law School in late 1988.

He paid for Occidental and Columbia through student loans and
scholarships. He then worked in the private sector for five years
before getting into Harvard law, again, with the aid of student loans
and scholarships.
Post by duke
Then o'boyee jetted around the world to attend a Madrasas school for terrorists
in Pakistan and to visit relatives is deepest, darkest Africa. How did he pay
for this trip?.
Madrasas' are elementary schools. Moron. Children attend them.

He worked for a living, Duke. That's how he afforded the trip.
Post by duke
Who is funding his lifestyle and his big house now? Why, the crooks of Chicago,
of course. He is also rolling in the dough from world places that are solid
Islamic.
Yeah, because smart lawyers all live in poverty.
Post by duke
I think this country is in deep trouble if the college students, minorities,
feminazi, queers, lesbians, abortion queens, gay marriage supporters and other
left wing fringe element types such as Islamic terrorists elect him to office.
No, you're in deep trouble.

duke
2008-10-07 12:12:46 UTC
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 01:08:02 GMT, Douglas Berry
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Here we have a crook from Chicago who was born (somewhere) of a poor black man
and with a poor black brother living in darkest Africa.
Heas born in Hawaii. His father came to the US to study.
and went back to Africa.
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University. How did he pay
for this?
OK, facts. Obama studied at Occidental College for two years. He then
transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored
in political science with a specialization in international relations.
Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked for a
year at the Business International Corporation and then at the New
York Public Interest Research Group.
Where did this poor black boy get his cash?
Post by Douglas Berry
After four years in New York City, Obama moved to Chicago to work as a
community organizer for three years from June 1985 to May 1988 as
director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP)
And moved into a very big house as a rich man.
Post by Douglas Berry
In mid-1988, he traveled for the first time to Europe for three weeks
and then for five weeks in Kenya, where
Where does a community organizer get his cash for a wirl-wind jet trip of the
world?
Post by Douglas Berry
he met many of his Kenyan relatives for the first time.
I'm sure.
Post by Douglas Berry
Obama entered Harvard Law School in late 1988.
He paid for Occidental and Columbia through student loans and
scholarships. He then worked in the private sector for five years
before getting into Harvard law, again, with the aid of student loans
and scholarships.
Why did he need student loans? He had the cash to jet around the world.
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Then o'boyee jetted around the world to attend a Madrasas school for terrorists
in Pakistan and to visit relatives is deepest, darkest Africa. How did he pay
for this trip?.
Madrasas' are elementary schools. Moron. Children attend them.
And are notorious training facilities for Islamic terrorists.
Post by Douglas Berry
He worked for a living, Duke. That's how he afforded the trip.
But he needed student loans to go to college.
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Who is funding his lifestyle and his big house now? Why, the crooks of Chicago,
of course. He is also rolling in the dough from world places that are solid
Islamic.
Yeah, because smart lawyers all live in poverty.
He best bud, ayers, paid his way.
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
I think this country is in deep trouble if the college students, minorities,
feminazi, queers, lesbians, abortion queens, gay marriage supporters and other
left wing fringe element types such as Islamic terrorists elect him to office.
No, you're in deep trouble.
No. You're in deep trouble for being so ignorant that you can't see what's
happening.

*****
j***@gmail.com
2008-10-07 16:08:36 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University.  How did he pay
for this?
OK, facts. Obama studied at Occidental College for two years. He then
transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored
in political science with a specialization in international relations.
Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked for a
year at the Business International Corporation and then at the New
York Public Interest Research Group.
Where did this poor black boy get his cash?
Until now, you were stupid. Stupid and inoffensive. We liked to toy
with you because you were pathetically harmless.
Lately, you've become quite repulsive with your racist and bigoted
attacks.
Obviously, you're a very unhappy person. That is still not an excuse.

Since your provider is kind enough to put its rules on its website
with this, among others:

Prohibited Activities. You may not use the Service in a manner that
violates any applicable local, state, federal or international law,
order or regulation. Additionally, You may not use the Service to:
Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is illegal, threatening,
abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, promotes violence, or is
otherwise offensive or objectionable.

please take note that I will report each of your bigoted, racist,
homophobic -in other words, unacceptable- to ***@cox.net until your
account is closed.
John Baker
2008-10-07 16:37:13 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University.  How did he pay
for this?
OK, facts. Obama studied at Occidental College for two years. He then
transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored
in political science with a specialization in international relations.
Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked for a
year at the Business International Corporation and then at the New
York Public Interest Research Group.
Where did this poor black boy get his cash?
Until now, you were stupid. Stupid and inoffensive.
Duke has always been stupid, but he has *never* been inoffensive.
account is closed.
duke
2008-10-07 17:31:57 UTC
Post by John Baker
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University.  How did he pay
for this?
OK, facts. Obama studied at Occidental College for two years. He then
transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored
in political science with a specialization in international relations.
Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked for a
year at the Business International Corporation and then at the New
York Public Interest Research Group.
Where did this poor black boy get his cash?
Until now, you were stupid. Stupid and inoffensive.
Duke has always been stupid, but he has *never* been inoffensive.
Well, let's see. You called me stupid, so he has to report you to report me.

Black boy is not racist. And a green (meaning experience) black man is not
racists.

Asking where the man running for president is not offensive.

I wonder what jp is going to report?

*****
j***@gmail.com
2008-10-07 19:33:29 UTC
Post by John Baker
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University.  How did he pay
for this?
OK, facts. Obama studied at Occidental College for two years. He then
transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored
in political science with a specialization in international relations.
Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked for a
year at the Business International Corporation and then at the New
York Public Interest Research Group.
Where did this poor black boy get his cash?
Until now, you were stupid. Stupid and inoffensive.
Duke has always been stupid, but he has *never* been inoffensive.
Well, let's see.  You called me stupid, so he has to report you to report me.
Black boy is not racist.
Stop playing J Young's game, hypocrite.

And a green (meaning experience) black man is not
racists.
Why do you insist on his skin color, hypocrite? Do you always talk
about McCain as "white"? Why not then if you're not racist?
Already done.
duke
2008-10-08 19:18:50 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by John Baker
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University.  How did he pay
for this?
OK, facts. Obama studied at Occidental College for two years. He then
transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored
in political science with a specialization in international relations.
Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked for a
year at the Business International Corporation and then at the New
York Public Interest Research Group.
Where did this poor black boy get his cash?
Until now, you were stupid. Stupid and inoffensive.
Duke has always been stupid, but he has *never* been inoffensive.
Well, let's see.  You called me stupid, so he has to report you to report me.
Black boy is not racist.
Stop playing J Young's game, hypocrite.
Now you're **insulting** me. Report yourself to your isp.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-08 22:20:30 UTC
Post by duke
Now you're **insulting** me. Report yourself to your isp.
LOL, insulting the moron called DUMBFUCKER DUKE
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-07 20:19:43 UTC
hey dumbfucker duke,

have you ever said anything intelligent ?
John Baker
2008-10-07 21:00:43 UTC
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:19:43 -0400, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"
No.
Douglas Berry
2008-10-07 23:13:11 UTC
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:31:57 -0500 duke <***@cox.net> carved
Post by duke
Black boy is not racist. And a green (meaning experience) black man is not
racists.
Really?

Go to any large town near you. Go up to a group of black men. Call
them boys.

Once you get out of the hospital, post how they feel about white folks
calling black men "boy."

duke
2008-10-08 19:20:31 UTC
Post by duke
Black boy is not racist. And a green (meaning experience) black man is not
racists.
Really?
Go to any large town near you. Go up to a group of black men. Call
them boys.
Why should it bother them? Answer - they're major racists. They use that other
word amongst themselves.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-08 22:21:20 UTC
Post by duke
Why should it bother them? Answer - they're major racists. They use that other
word amongst themselves.
republican neocons are racists, neocons are also slow, stupid, dead and dumb
as all hell too
The Dukester, brainwashed dumbfucker
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-07 17:54:54 UTC
oops, someone confused dumbass pile of shit duke with the FACTS.

dumbfucker duke believes in fairy tales as real, duke doesn't like FACTS
The Dukester, dumbass retard
Douglas Berry
2008-10-07 23:11:18 UTC
On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 07:12:46 -0500 duke <***@cox.net> carved
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Here we have a crook from Chicago who was born (somewhere) of a poor black man
and with a poor black brother living in darkest Africa.
Heas born in Hawaii. His father came to the US to study.
and went back to Africa.
Yes, and?
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Yet o'boyee attended Columbia University AND Harvard University. How did he pay
for this?
OK, facts. Obama studied at Occidental College for two years. He then
transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored
in political science with a specialization in international relations.
Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, then worked for a
year at the Business International Corporation and then at the New
York Public Interest Research Group.
Where did this poor black boy get his cash?
He did what the rest of us did: earned scholarships and applied fro
student loans.
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
After four years in New York City, Obama moved to Chicago to work as a
community organizer for three years from June 1985 to May 1988 as
director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP)
And moved into a very big house as a rich man.
You oppose success? What are you, a communist?
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
In mid-1988, he traveled for the first time to Europe for three weeks
and then for five weeks in Kenya, where
Where does a community organizer get his cash for a wirl-wind jet trip of the
world?
Same way my wife and I are paying for our trip to Canada next summer:
wrking hard and saving.
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
he met many of his Kenyan relatives for the first time.
I'm sure.
Yeah, sort of the way I met many of my British relatives for the first
time when I traveled there while in the service.
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
Obama entered Harvard Law School in late 1988.
He paid for Occidental and Columbia through student loans and
scholarships. He then worked in the private sector for five years
before getting into Harvard law, again, with the aid of student loans
and scholarships.
Why did he need student loans? He had the cash to jet around the world.
Compare the cost of plane tickets to three years at Harvard Law.
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Then o'boyee jetted around the world to attend a Madrasas school for terrorists
in Pakistan and to visit relatives is deepest, darkest Africa. How did he pay
for this trip?.
Madrasas' are elementary schools. Moron. Children attend them.
And are notorious training facilities for Islamic terrorists.
Yup.
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
He worked for a living, Duke. That's how he afforded the trip.
But he needed student loans to go to college.
Like pretty much everyone in the United States.
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Who is funding his lifestyle and his big house now? Why, the crooks of Chicago,
of course. He is also rolling in the dough from world places that are solid
Islamic.
Yeah, because smart lawyers all live in poverty.
He best bud, ayers, paid his way.
Nope. First of all, there's no evidence they are best buds. Secondly,
there's no evidence they've even spoken in the last decade!
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
I think this country is in deep trouble if the college students, minorities,
feminazi, queers, lesbians, abortion queens, gay marriage supporters and other
left wing fringe element types such as Islamic terrorists elect him to office.
No, you're in deep trouble.
No. You're in deep trouble for being so ignorant that you can't see what's
happening.
I see freedom on the march. That's what terrifies you.

duke
2008-10-08 19:24:02 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Here we have a crook from Chicago who was born (somewhere) of a poor black man
and with a poor black brother living in darkest Africa.
Heas born in Hawaii. His father came to the US to study.
and went back to Africa.
Yes, and?
Where did o'boyee get his money to go to Columbia and Harvard, and then to jet
around the world? Your own post below says he needed scholarships and student
loans to go to college. But Columbia and Harvard??????????? And to jet around
the world????????? You're bullshitting me.
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
And moved into a very big house as a rich man.
You oppose success? What are you, a communist?
He got paid by crook politicians in Chicago. He's even the founding father of
ACORN.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-08 22:22:12 UTC
what is your point dumbfucker duke?

the traiitor bush has bankrupted america and destroyed the american economy.
Douglas Berry
2008-10-09 02:13:12 UTC
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:24:02 -0500 duke <***@cox.net> carved
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Here we have a crook from Chicago who was born (somewhere) of a poor black man
and with a poor black brother living in darkest Africa.
Heas born in Hawaii. His father came to the US to study.
and went back to Africa.
Yes, and?
Where did o'boyee get his money to go to Columbia and Harvard, and then to jet
around the world? Your own post below says he needed scholarships and student
loans to go to college. But Columbia and Harvard??????????? And to jet around
the world????????? You're bullshitting me.
Columbia and Harvard. Notice that he attended Occidental first, then
transfered to Columbia. And there was a break of six years where he
worked for a living between getting his Bachelor's and attending
Harvrard Law.

He didn't "jet around the world." He took a trip to Europe, with a
side trip to Africa. I'm the son of a travel agent, duke. That kind of
thing was easily affordable in the seventies and early eighties.
Probably cost as much as a new Pinto.
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
And moved into a very big house as a rich man.
You oppose success? What are you, a communist?
He got paid by crook politicians in Chicago. He's even the founding father of
ACORN.
Prove that claim.

We have his employment record.

duke
2008-10-09 21:26:28 UTC
On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 02:13:12 GMT, Douglas Berry
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Where did o'boyee get his money to go to Columbia and Harvard, and then to jet
around the world? Your own post below says he needed scholarships and student
loans to go to college. But Columbia and Harvard??????????? And to jet around
the world????????? You're bullshitting me.
Columbia and Harvard. Notice that he attended Occidental first, then
transfered to Columbia. And there was a break of six years where he
worked for a living between getting his Bachelor's and attending
Harvrard Law.
But he needed student loans. And none of his colleges will release his grades.
He wrote no papers.

AND, he has no friends from college to show like Senator McCain did, who
graduated from the Naval Academy.

And why is this - because his friends and his money came from the muslims.
Post by Douglas Berry
He didn't "jet around the world." He took a trip to Europe, with a
side trip to Africa.
He JETTED around the world. You can't hide from the facts.
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
You oppose success? What are you, a communist?
He got paid by crook politicians in Chicago. He's even the founding father of
ACORN.
Prove that claim.
It's all over tv the last few days.

*****
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-09 23:41:52 UTC
hey DUMBFUCKER DUKE, are the FACTS confusing you again ?
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2008-10-09 23:44:46 UTC
mcsame wouldn't have been in the military if not for relatives

all neocons are CHICKEN-SHIT COWARDS
Klaus Schadenfreude
2008-10-10 02:41:09 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
You oppose success? What are you, a communist?
He got paid by crook politicians in Chicago. He's even the founding father of
ACORN.
Prove that claim.
It's all over tv the last few days.
The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****
John McBush is a lame-ass sickly old fuck on a power
trip that insults the memory of the military by harping on that
ancient tale of his POW days. I might add that it was by HIS OWN
doing, that the stupid shitwipe got captured. War hero my asshole!

Gloating in the misery of others makes my day!
duke
2008-10-10 11:30:37 UTC
On Thu, 09 Oct 2008 19:41:09 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by duke
Post by Douglas Berry
You oppose success? What are you, a communist?
He got paid by crook politicians in Chicago. He's even the founding father of
ACORN.
Prove that claim.
It's all over tv the last few days.
John McBush is a lame-ass sickly old fuck on a power
trip that insults the memory of the military by harping on that
ancient tale of his POW days. I might add that it was by HIS OWN
doing, that the stupid shitwipe got captured. War hero my asshole!
And the green black man went to a terrorist school in Pakistan for his military
training.