WARNING! Christians You Need To See This
Tracey12
2009-07-04 21:54:23 UTC
Dear Fellow Believer,

The following video should be spread far and wide. This is the real
democrat party. This is the real democrat mind-set.

Starkiller©
2009-07-04 22:38:54 UTC
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:54:23 -0700 (PDT), Tracey12
Post by Tracey12
Dear Fellow Believer,
The following video should be spread far and wide. This is the real
democrat party. This is the real democrat mind-set.
http://youtu.be/inu9vKXsrFA
It is pretty creepy that around the 7 minute mark Cronkite actually
brags of how proud he is to sit at the right hand of Satan.
One would think that would be as frightening to your average atheist
as much as anything out of Falwell's mouth yes?
Amazingly they always seem pretty cool with Satanists. Weird belief
system they seem to have.
And even weirder is how OK so many folks appear to be regarding a one
world government.
SilentOtto
2009-07-04 23:06:03 UTC
Post by Tracey12
Dear Fellow Believer,
The following video should be spread far and wide.  This is the real
democrat party.  This is the real democrat mind-set.
http://youtu.be/inu9vKXsrFA
It is pretty creepy that around the 7 minute mark Cronkite actually
brags of how proud he is to sit at the right hand of Satan.
He's satirically pointing out how whacked Christian nutters are, and
rightfully so.

Didn't you hear him quote Pat Robertson?

Do you think that his idea that we should have one world government,
but only after the return of the messiah, is rational?
Post by Starkiller©
One would think that would be as frightening to your average atheist
as much as anything out of Falwell's mouth yes?
No...

I'm not a rightard.

I understand satire.
Post by Starkiller©
Amazingly they always seem pretty cool with Satanists.  Weird belief
system they seem to have.
And even weirder is how OK so many folks appear to be regarding a one
world government.
Humanity has been forming itself into ever larger social structures
since the beginning of our history and, by and large, it's been to the
betterment of mankind.

Why do you think that process should stop now?

Humanities numbers and technology has given us the power to create
global problems, and those problems will require global solutions.

Those of us who aren't rightards understand the need to create them.

Heh heh...

Rightards..

A day late and a dollar short.
Major Debacle
... and always causing trouble.
lorad
2009-07-07 14:36:24 UTC
Post by SilentOtto
Humanity has been forming itself into ever larger social structures
since the beginning of our history and, by and large, it's been to the
betterment of mankind.
That's false.
Larger government ALWAYS translates to less liberty for the
individual.
Post by SilentOtto
Why do you think that process should stop now?
Because most people don't want to be robotized worker bees for unknown
global power grubbers.
Post by SilentOtto
Humanities numbers and technology has given us the power to create
global problems, and those problems will require global solutions.
Starting with destroying the stupid idea that global government might
be a positive thing.
Tracey12
2009-07-08 07:12:19 UTC
Post by SilentOtto
Humanities numbers and technology has given us the power to create
global problems, and those problems will require global solutions.
Starting with destroying the stupid idea that global government might
be a positive thing.
isn't it amazing that some people want to submit to another layer of
government?
Father of God
2009-07-08 19:26:16 UTC
Post by Tracey12
Dear Fellow Believer,
The following video should be spread far and wide. This is the real
democrat party. This is the real democrat mind-set.
http://youtu.be/inu9vKXsrFA
It is pretty creepy that around the 7 minute mark Cronkite actually
brags of how proud he is to sit at the right hand of Satan.
Not quite.
You're kinda out of context aren't you?
You just need somebody to hate, do you?
Post by Starkiller©
One would think that would be as frightening to your average atheist
as much as anything out of Falwell's mouth yes?
It might be if you weren't lying thru your teeth.
What a good example of being technically correct,
but telling a lie. Do you think that's less of a sin?
And what of the hatred that drives your slander?
Post by Starkiller©
And even weirder is how OK so many folks appear to be regarding a one
world government.
One world government? Hardly.
Because I live under U.S. laws hardly makes me a slave
of U.S. government...as if I were not an individual.
From that speech on the World Federalist movement:

"For how many thousands of years now have we humans been what we
insist on calling "civilized"? And yet, in total contradiction,
we also persist in the savage belief that we must occasionally,
at least, settle our arguments by killing each other."

"Those "impractical dreamers" are entitled, it seems to me, to
ask their critics, "what is so darned practical about war?""

"Our forefathers believed that the closer the laws are to the
people, the better. Cities legislate on local matters of course;
states make decisions on matters within their borders; and the
national government deals with issues that transcend the states,
such as interstate commerce and foreign relations. That's what we
mean by federalism.

...This "will neither be a perfect world, nor a world without
disagreement and occasional violence. But it will be a world
where the vast majority of national leaders will consistently
abide by the rule of world law, and those who won't will be dealt
with effectively and with due process by the structures of that
same world law. We will never have a city without crime, but we
would never want to live in a city that had no system of law to
deal with criminals.

Today we must develop federal structures on a global level."

Why do you hate peace and the teachings of Jesus?

Did you see "An E–Mail Letter from Walter Cronkite"
above that I posted to Tracey12?
Will you also claim that the The Interfaith Alliance
is also the work of the devil?

How can you stand all that hate inside? Have you
learned nothing from Jesus?

Wisdom from 1938:

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people
tolerate the growth of private power to a point where
it becomes stronger than the democratic state itself.
Post by Starkiller©
That in it's essence is fascism: ownership of the
government by an individual, by a group or any
controlling private powers."
-- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, message to congress,
proposing the "Standard Oil" Monopoly Investigation, 1938

* The insane twist the facts to fit their world view.
* The rational change their world view to fit the facts.

- "Fascism should more properly be called
- corporatism, since it is the merger
- of state and corporate power."
-- - Benito Mussolini, father of fascism.
seon
2009-07-05 01:17:30 UTC
Post by Tracey12
Dear Fellow Believer,
The following video should be spread far and wide. This is the real
democrat party. This is the real democrat mind-set.
http://youtu.be/inu9vKXsrFA
Christians should also see this

which happens under Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama.
Father of God
2009-07-08 19:44:22 UTC
seon said about:
Re: WARNING! Christians You Need To See This
Post by seon
Post by Tracey12
Dear Fellow Believer,
The following video should be spread far and wide. This is the real
democrat party. This is the real democrat mind-set.
http://youtu.be/inu9vKXsrFA
Christians should also see this http://youtu.be/8REsOIIzv84
which happens under Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama.
This one is much better

Secrets in Bohemian Grove

seon
2009-07-10 07:34:28 UTC
Post by seon
Post by Tracey12
Dear Fellow Believer,
The following video should be spread far and wide. This is the real
democrat party. This is the real democrat mind-set.
http://youtu.be/inu9vKXsrFA
Christians should also see this
http://youtu.be/8REsOIIzv84
which happens under Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama.
This one is much better
Secrets in Bohemian Grove
http://youtu.be/P_PAqT2JZOw
Amen to that but people with short attention spans will find the quick clip
better. Its so sad to see people like Tracy or Duke who still believe Bush
is a conservative Christian and the republicans are conservative Christians.
Tracey12
2009-07-07 09:03:25 UTC
http://youtu.be/inu9vKXsrFA
Father of God
2009-07-08 18:30:23 UTC
Post by Tracey12
Dear Fellow Believer,
The following video should be spread far and wide. This is the real
democrat party. This is the real democrat mind-set.
http://youtu.be/inu9vKXsrFA
www.stmalachi.org/communio/1999/01-31-99.htm.

Communio . . . JANUARY 31, 1999 Communio Archive
To strengthen our shared life in Christ through mutual
participation and the free exchange of ideas.

An E–Mail Letter from Walter Cronkite

Dear Friend,

For many, many years, I did my best to report on the issues of the day in
as objective a manner as possible. When I had my own strong opinions as I
often did, I tried not to communicate them to my audience. Now, however, my
circumstances are different. I am in a position to speak my mind. And that
is what I propose to do.

For a decade, I have watched with growing apprehension the rise to real
political influence in our country of a genuinely radical movement known as
the religious right wing.

It is lavishly funded. According to published reports, the Christian
Coalition alone has an annual operating budget in excess of $20 million.

This movement is tightly organized. And it is led, says Christian Coalition
Executive Director Randy Tate, by political operatives who have earned for
themselves "an advanced degree in hardball politics." As a political
organization, the Christian Coalition has been a great success. It is a
textbook example of what a relatively small number of skilled and committed
political organizers can accomplish within our democratic system.

But with the Christian Coalition, I have a real problem. I consider myself
a person of faith. I work very hard at being a Christian. And certainly,
the Christian Coalition does not speak for me. What’s more, I am absolutely
sure that the Christian Coalition does not speak for the great majority of
men and women. Do you agree? I hope that you do. And I also hope that
you’ll join me as an enthusiastic supporter of the absolutely vital work of
TIA — The Interfaith Alliance. What is The Interfaith Alliance? TIA is a
faith–based group whose members are drawn from many religious traditions.

On TIA’s national board are some of America’s most distinguished religious
leaders. Among others, they include Joan Brown Campbell, General Secretary
of the National Episcopal Church... Catholic bishops Francis Murphy of
Baltimore and Thomas Gumbleton of Detroit... Rabbi Arthur Hertzberg, former
President of the American Jewish Congress... Reverend Gardner Taylor,
co–founder with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. of the Progressive Baptist
Convention... Denise Davidoff, Moderator of the Unitarian Universalist
Association. TIA is a diverse group — as diverse as America. And its
members have come together for the purpose of standing up to the Christian
Coalition and other radical right wing groups and individuals who wrap
themselves in the language and symbolism of religious faith.

From a mere handful of people a little more than a year ago, TIA has grown
into an organization of 40,000 with local alliances in 35 states. And every
month it is adding thousands of new members. In Tennessee and Georgia,
Virginia and Pennsylvania, Missouri and Texas, TIA is on the move... TIA
chapters have challenged and exposed right wing "stealth" candidates for
local school boards — published and distributed their own voter guides —
testified before state legislative committees.

TIA is the mainstream... With passion, TIA supports the precious American
tradition of religious liberty and the separation of church and state. And
loudly and clearly, TIA proclaims that Pat Robertson, Ralph Reed and their
friends are not — repeat not — mandated to speak on behalf of the community
of faith. But in order to pose a real challenge to the right wing
extremists, TIA must continue to grow.

TIA must be in a position to serve as a voice — as an organizing focus — as
a base from which people of good will can stand and fight against the
forces of extremism and division. But to do all of that TIA most urgently
needs our help.

Will you take a stand? Will you help TIA in saying "No" to religion as a
political cover — "No" to Pat Robertson — "No" to Ralph Reed — "No" to
Jerry Falwell?

I hope very much that you will. And I hope, too, that in your support for
TIA’s work, you will be as generous as you possibly can. TIA asks
supporters to make an annual membership contribution of $25. But if you
can, I urge you to do more. Your gift of $50, $100, $250 or even $500 will
help TIA grow strong. And that I submit to you, can only be a good and
helpful thing for our country.

A lot of good people are counting on you. Please say "Yes."

— Walter Cronkite