More protests over Quran abuse
simon sez
2005-05-14 03:55:38 UTC
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-woafgh0514,0,2238745.story?coll=ny-top-headlines

More protests over Quran abuse

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Muslims from the Mediterranean to the Pacific
protested Friday over the reported desecration of the Quran by a U.S.
soldier at Guantanamo Bay. In Afghanistan, where anti-American riots
began three days ago, at least seven people were reported killed,
doubling the death toll from the violence.

The upheaval kept the Bush administration on the defensive, with
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice appealing for calm and repeating
assurances that the U.S. military is carefully investigating the
Guantanamo incident.
gab
2005-05-14 04:23:09 UTC
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
LIVES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN BOOKS.DARFUR BESLAN ARE A MILLION TIMES
WORSE THEN BOOKS.
IN ANY CASE MUSLIM PORKERS HAVE VIOLATED JEWISH AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS
ITEMS HUNDREDS OF TIMES.
WHAT ABOUT THE SACRED BUDHIST GIANT STATUES BLOWN UP IN AFGHANISTAN?
Guantanamo incident.
HooHa
Religeon kills. Use it at your own risk
Jeff Welch
2005-05-14 07:12:32 UTC
Post by gab
WHAT ABOUT THE SACRED BUDHIST GIANT STATUES BLOWN UP IN AFGHANISTAN?
What about 'em?

Let the Buddhist express their own outrage. The Taliban no longer rules
Afghanistan due to the war the world actually SUPPORTED.

-Jeff
Clave
2005-05-14 07:34:52 UTC
Post by Jeff Welch
Post by gab
WHAT ABOUT THE SACRED BUDHIST GIANT STATUES BLOWN UP IN AFGHANISTAN?
What about 'em?
Let the Buddhist express their own outrage. The Taliban no longer rules
Afghanistan due to the war the world actually SUPPORTED.
Well, they don't rule Kabul.

Jim
Serwad
You got that one on the knocker!
Serwad
2005-05-14 09:27:28 UTC
Post by Jeff Welch
Post by gab
WHAT ABOUT THE SACRED BUDHIST GIANT STATUES BLOWN UP IN AFGHANISTAN?
What about 'em?
Let the Buddhist express their own outrage. The Taliban no longer rules
Afghanistan due to the war the world actually SUPPORTED.
-Jeff
Besides Taliban have as much to do with Islam as Jimmy Jones has to do with
Christianity!
gab
2005-05-14 09:30:30 UTC
Post by gab
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
LIVES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN BOOKS.DARFUR BESLAN ARE A MILLION TIMES
WORSE THEN BOOKS.
IN ANY CASE MUSLIM PORKERS HAVE VIOLATED JEWISH AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS
ITEMS HUNDREDS OF TIMES.
WHAT ABOUT THE SACRED BUDHIST GIANT STATUES BLOWN UP IN AFGHANISTAN?
WHAT ABOUT THE HAGIA SOPHIA IN ISTAMBUL?>
Guantanamo incident.
Ike
Simon says: <PLONK!>
Lucifer
IDIOT CHILD
Clave
2005-05-14 05:15:24 UTC
Post by Lucifer
Post by Ike
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
Simon says: <PLONK!>
IDIOT CHILD
Dude, you need to write something before you sign it.

HTH,
Jim
Jeff Welch
2005-05-14 07:11:24 UTC
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
"Islam is a religion of peace."
-George W. Bush

-Jeff
Serwad
As is Christianity (before Buckfush)
Guardian Pegasus
2005-05-15 03:44:54 UTC
On Sat, 14 May 2005 00:11:24 -0700, "Jeff Welch"
Post by Jeff Welch
"Islam is a religion of peace."
-George W. Bush
I think he meant to say 'piss', but was misquoted.
Jeff Welch
2005-05-15 05:43:57 UTC
"Guardian Pegasus"
Post by Guardian Pegasus
Post by Jeff Welch
"Islam is a religion of peace."
-George W. Bush
I think he meant to say 'piss', but was misquoted.
I take it Bush's "mistake" hasn't scared you off being a Republican?

-Jeff
Guardian Pegasus
2005-05-15 05:55:09 UTC
On Sat, 14 May 2005 22:43:57 -0700, "Jeff Welch"
Post by Jeff Welch
I take it Bush's "mistake" hasn't scared you off being a Republican?
Hey, I resent that! Just because I hate islam doesn't make me a
republiscum.
Jeff Welch
2005-05-15 06:34:15 UTC
"Guardian Pegasus"
Post by Guardian Pegasus
Hey, I resent that! Just because I hate islam doesn't make me a
republiscum.
My apologies. What does it make you then, besides an ignorant bigot?

-Jeff
Guardian Pegasus
2005-05-15 07:44:20 UTC
On Sat, 14 May 2005 23:34:15 -0700, "Jeff Welch"
My apologies. What does it make you then besides an ignorant bigot?
I think you mean "politically incorrect". It makes me right.
Obviously, you are the ignorant one. What do you know of muslims and
islam?

As an atheist, I despise all religion and dogma. Islam is merely the
biggest threat at the moment. No unfair bias there.
Clave
2005-05-15 08:21:47 UTC
[cowardly context removal restored]

"Guardian Pegasus"
Post by Guardian Pegasus
On Sat, 14 May 2005 23:34:15 -0700, "Jeff Welch"
Post by Steve Hutchison
"Guardian Pegasus"
Just because I hate islam doesn't make me a republiscum.
My apologies. What does it make you then besides an ignorant bigot?
I think you mean "politically incorrect". It makes me right.
Obviously, you are the ignorant one. What do you know of muslims and
islam?
What do you think *you* know? Say something.
Post by Guardian Pegasus
As an atheist, I despise all religion and dogma. Islam is merely the
biggest threat at the moment. No unfair bias there.
Do you consider Islam in general, at the moment, more threatening than radical
Christianity?

Jim
2005-05-15 21:56:23 UTC
Why do you want to compare Islam in general to radical Christianity?
Clave
2005-05-15 22:15:57 UTC
Post by c
Post by Clave
Do you consider Islam in general, at the moment, more threatening than
radical Christianity?
Why do you want to compare Islam in general to radical Christianity?
You'll find the answer to that in the context you snipped.

Jim
Jeff Welch
2005-05-16 01:49:36 UTC
Post by c
Post by Clave
Do you consider Islam in general, at the moment, more threatening than
radical Christianity?
Why do you want to compare Islam in general to radical Christianity?
Why do you want to compare mainstream Islam to radical Islam?

-Jeff
Freddy X
2005-05-16 04:34:48 UTC
"Guardian Pegasus" wrote in
Post by Guardian Pegasus
As an atheist, I despise all religion and dogma. Islam is merely the
biggest threat at the moment. No unfair bias there.
Do you consider Islam in general, at the moment, more threatening than radical
Christianity?
Jim
A stupid question from a stupid twit. Your question was already
answered, you illiterate buffoon.

HAND!
Clave
2005-05-16 05:06:27 UTC
Post by Freddy X
"Guardian Pegasus" wrote in
Post by Guardian Pegasus
As an atheist, I despise all religion and dogma. Islam is merely
the biggest threat at the moment. No unfair bias there.
Do you consider Islam in general, at the moment, more threatening
than radical Christianity?
A stupid question from a stupid twit. Your question was already
answered, you illiterate buffoon.
The answer to my question was *implied* in what he said, but it wasn't really
stated.

By you either, I notice. But then, you never do really say anything.

Still keeping Totino's in business?

Jim
Jeff Welch
2005-05-15 16:43:01 UTC
"Guardian Pegasus"
Post by Guardian Pegasus
My apologies. What does it make you then besides an ignorant bigot?
I think you mean "politically incorrect".
No, actually I'm going with "ignorant bigot".
Post by Guardian Pegasus
Obviously, you are the ignorant one. What do you know of muslims and
islam?
More than you, obviously.
Post by Guardian Pegasus
As an atheist, I despise all religion and dogma.
Ignorance and bigotry are quite rampant among atheists.

-Jeff
bb dayorder doubleplusungood
2005-05-15 19:38:17 UTC
"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
Post by Guardian Pegasus
As an atheist, I despise all religion and dogma. Islam is merely the
biggest threat at the moment. No unfair bias there.
And as an extremely antixian satanist who allies with atheists on most
issues, I also agree that the cult of islam is the biggest threat at
present. While xianity oppressed our people for centuries and kept
them in total ignorance and superstition, most of its power has waned
in recent years and many factions have attempted to update their
religious ideology to conform with the modern world. But islam is 100x
more oppressive than xianity ever was even during the Dark Ages and
Inquisition, and it's oppressive in the present and not only is it
oppressive and totalitarian, it actively seeks the destruction of
modern world civilization.

And I'm fair in that I attack xianity too, I never hesitate to point
out its illogical beliefs and hypocricy, and I'm especially proud
that in what so many refer to as the "Christian" nation of America
I am allowed to trash xianity so freely. This is one of the values
we stand for, the right to free speech outweighs the right of a
"sacred" religious faith to not be criticized. Anyone criticizing
Islam in any Islamic country would be promptly convicted of
blasphemy and publically executed. And yet we are told that Islam
is equal to our culture, that executing people for criticizing the
status quo (in this case the national religion) is an acceptable
cultural difference and should be respected.
Douglas Berry
2005-05-15 14:31:55 UTC
On Sun, 15 May 2005 05:44:54 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
<Pope.Been-a-***@holysee.va>
drained his beer, leaned back in the alt.atheism beanbag and drunkenly
proclaimed the following
Post by Jeff Welch
"Islam is a religion of peace."
-George W. Bush
I think he meant to say 'piss', but was misquoted.
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
--
Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.
Hey Gyra
2005-05-15 17:28:36 UTC
Post by Jeff Welch
"Islam is a religion of peace."
-George W. Bush
I think he meant to say 'piss', but was misquoted.
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
Oh, lordy, here we go again with our resident atheist braying that the Bible
= Koran. OK, Greggy, back to killfile with you ---
Steve Hutchison
2005-05-15 15:36:24 UTC
Post by Jeff Welch
"Islam is a religion of peace."
-George W. Bush
I think he meant to say 'piss', but was misquoted.
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
Oh, lordy, here we go again with our resident atheist braying that the Bible
= Koran. OK, Greggy, back to killfile with you ---
Well you'd better killfile me too.
"Good Christians" have committed a mountain of sins in the name of the
bible or their religion. You're not as bad as the barbarian Muslims, but
over the centuries you have commited a great many sins. Shame on you!!!

Regards - Steve
Hey Gyra
2005-05-15 17:46:41 UTC
DONE
LawsonE
2005-05-15 20:06:10 UTC
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Hey Gyra
= Koran. OK, Greggy, back to killfile with you ---
Well you'd better killfile me too.
"Good Christians" have committed a mountain of sins in the name of the
bible or their religion. You're not as bad as the barbarian Muslims, but
over the centuries you have commited a great many sins. Shame on you!!!
Actually, the Christians of the Crusades were AT LEAST as bad as the worst
of the Fundamentalist Islamicists today. Payback's a bitch.
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-15 17:32:38 UTC
Post by Jeff Welch
"Islam is a religion of peace."
-George W. Bush
I think he meant to say 'piss', but was misquoted.
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
Oh, lordy, here we go again with our resident atheist braying that the Bible
= Koran. OK, Greggy, back to killfile with you ---
** The killfile is to humans what sand is to ostiches.
Rich. 805.386.3734
Colin Campbell
2005-05-16 03:58:04 UTC
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Hey Gyra
Oh, lordy, here we go again with our resident atheist braying that the Bible
= Koran. OK, Greggy, back to killfile with you ---
** The killfile is to humans what sand is to ostiches.
The killfile is better described as a way to separate people who say
things that are worth reading from people like you.

--
There can be no triumph without loss.
No victory without suffering.
No freedom without sacrifice.
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-16 12:14:50 UTC
Post by Colin Campbell
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Hey Gyra
Oh, lordy, here we go again with our resident atheist braying that the Bible
= Koran. OK, Greggy, back to killfile with you ---
** The killfile is to humans what sand is to ostiches.
The killfile is better described as a way to separate people who say
things that are worth reading from people like you.
• Thanks for the posies, however, the problem is that those who address
an issue brought up by a killfiled person are going to quote back relevant
text from this person in their reply. Hence, to eliminate everything from
the killfiled person (killfilee?), one must also killfile eveyone who
replies to the sonofabitch. I tried this for a while and it rapidly
turned into a quagmire. Also, I've found that occasionally a killfiled
person comes up with something worth reading. As a result, I killfile no
more.

cheers, Mr./Mrs./Miss _______.
Rich. 805.386.3734
Douglas Berry
2005-05-16 05:49:25 UTC
On Sun, 15 May 2005 10:28:36 -0700, "Hey Gyra" <***@aba.net>
Post by Hey Gyra
Post by Douglas Berry
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
Oh, lordy, here we go again with our resident atheist braying that the Bible
= Koran. OK, Greggy, back to killfile with you ---
"Greggy"? Hate to tell you, but I'm actually Douglas Berry. Check me
in Google, and then notice that this is being cross-posted to
alt.athesim.

And the Koran and the Bible are the same.. book sfilled with myths and
stories, believed only by fools.

<_GODS__CREATOR_>
2005-05-16 07:47:42 UTC
Post by Hey Gyra
Post by Douglas Berry
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
Oh, lordy, here we go again with our resident atheist braying that the Bible
= Koran. OK, Greggy, back to killfile with you ---
"Greggy"? Hate to tell you, but I'm actually Douglas Berry. Check me
in Google, and then notice that this is being cross-posted to
alt.athesim.
And the Koran and the Bible are the same.. book sfilled with myths and
stories, believed only by fools.
Thus Spake God's Creator; (I don't forgive shit!)

Religious *fools* have often set the people of many
nations, back *many* centuries.

But, the world cannot survive today's massive ignorance and
stupidity, especially, since some religious *fools* have... (WMD's).

Enjoy *life* while it lasts...

GOD'S CREATOR
...That was my only sin...
Wise men face unknowns, and boldly looks for reality!
Others... fall on their hands and knees, and start mumbling...

Todays Holy Wars News:
http://www.antiwar.com
Guardian Pegasus
2005-05-15 18:18:52 UTC
On Sun, 15 May 2005 14:31:55 GMT, Douglas Berry
Post by Douglas Berry
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
If the majority of christians living today were nazis and crusaders,
then yes.
Tim Crowley
2005-05-16 04:08:34 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
If the majority of christians living today were nazis and crusaders,
then yes.
the crusader part is what is going on right now.

how many Iraqi's died in Bush's adventure while Osama runs free?
Douglas Berry
2005-05-16 05:50:58 UTC
On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:18:52 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
Post by Douglas Berry
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
If the majority of christians living today were nazis and crusaders,
then yes.
There are over 1 billion Muslims on Earth. The best estimates give
the number of dedicated extremists as being in the low thousands.

The majority of Muslims are just people who live their lives.

Sunny
And very, very slow, to protest when extremists practice their evil craft.
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-16 12:16:53 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
If the majority of christians living today were nazis and crusaders,
then yes.
There are over 1 billion Muslims on Earth. The best estimates give
the number of dedicated extremists as being in the low thousands.
And very, very slow, to protest when extremists practice their evil craft.
• Protest? Many followers of Muhammad were dancing in the streets on 9-11.
Rich. 805.386.3734
Faris Jawad
2005-05-16 13:26:38 UTC
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Douglas Berry
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
If the majority of christians living today were nazis and crusaders,
then yes.
There are over 1 billion Muslims on Earth. The best estimates give
the number of dedicated extremists as being in the low thousands.
And very, very slow, to protest when extremists practice their evil craft.
• Protest? Many followers of Muhammad were dancing in the streets on 9-11.
Can you explain why On 9-11, five dancing Israelis men were arrested for
suspicious
behavior, cheering and laughing while the WTC collapsed. In the van police
found
cash, multiple passports, and maps with the World Trade Center highlighted.
Bomb-sniffing dogs indicated explosives residue were present in the truck.

Then explain why 4000 Jews got sick-leave just before the bombing -
strange!!!
Steve Hutchison
2005-05-16 14:12:06 UTC
Post by Faris Jawad
Post by Faris Jawad
Bomb-sniffing dogs indicated explosives residue were present in the truck.
Then explain why 4000 Jews got sick-leave just before the bombing -
strange!!!
This wouldn't be more of your fantasies and lies would it Faris?
Islamic propaganda doesn't work so well on educated people. Perhaps you
should save it for your Allah worshipping friends.

Regards - Steve
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-16 23:04:10 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by Faris Jawad
Post by Sunny
Post by Douglas Berry
On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:18:52 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
drained his beer, leaned back in the alt.atheism beanbag and
drunkenly
Post by Faris Jawad
Post by Sunny
Post by Douglas Berry
proclaimed the following
Post by Faris Jawad
Bomb-sniffing dogs indicated explosives residue were present in the truck.
Then explain why 4000 Jews got sick-leave just before the bombing -
strange!!!
This wouldn't be more of your fantasies and lies would it Faris?
Islamic propaganda doesn't work so well on educated people. Perhaps you
should save it for your Allah worshipping friends.
** Steve -- I doubt that he knows that it's propaganda.
Rich. 805.386.3734
Douglas Berry
2005-05-16 16:01:47 UTC
On Mon, 16 May 2005 09:26:38 -0400, "Faris Jawad"
<***@hotmail.com> drained his beer, leaned back in
Post by Faris Jawad
Can you explain why On 9-11, five dancing Israelis men were arrested for
suspicious
behavior, cheering and laughing while the WTC collapsed. In the van police
found
cash, multiple passports, and maps with the World Trade Center highlighted.
Bomb-sniffing dogs indicated explosives residue were present in the truck.
Myth. Unless you can provide a source for this.
Post by Faris Jawad
Then explain why 4000 Jews got sick-leave just before the bombing -
strange!!!
Myth.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm

• R. L. Measures
2005-05-16 22:59:15 UTC
Post by Faris Jawad
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Douglas Berry
[...]
• How many Jews died in the WTC on 9-11? How many Muslims?
Rich. 805.386.3734
Sunny
2005-05-17 00:10:53 UTC
Post by Faris Jawad
Post by Douglas Berry
[...]
After you have explained the jubilation shown by Muslims around the World.
(BTW SFB The planes I saw on TV didn't look like a "van")
jwk
2005-05-16 13:58:42 UTC
Post by Sunny
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by Guardian Pegasus
then yes.
There are over 1 billion Muslims on Earth. The best estimates give
the number of dedicated extremists as being in the low thousands.
And very, very slow, to protest when extremists practice their evil craft.
· Protest? Many followers of Muhammad were dancing in the streets
on 9-11.
From what I've heard many more than Americans were ever told about.
Apparently someone didn't want us to know that most of the muslim world
approved of 9/11, so all the celebration was ignored in the press.

jwk
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-16 23:01:15 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by Sunny
Post by Douglas Berry
On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:18:52 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
drained his beer, leaned back in the alt.atheism beanbag and
drunkenly
Post by Sunny
Post by Douglas Berry
proclaimed the following
Post by Sunny
Post by Douglas Berry
Post by Sunny
Post by Sunny
Post by Douglas Berry
the number of dedicated extremists as being in the low thousands.
And very, very slow, to protest when extremists practice their evil
craft.
=B7 Protest? Many followers of Muhammad were dancing in the streets
on 9-11.
From what I've heard many more than Americans were ever told about.
Apparently someone didn't want us to know that most of the muslim world
approved of 9/11, so all the celebration was ignored in the press.
** I saw videos of some of the Arab celebrations.
Rich. 805.386.3734
L***@AOL.com
2005-05-16 07:33:46 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
On Sun, 15 May 2005 20:18:52 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
drained his beer, leaned back in the alt.atheism beanbag and
drunkenly
Post by Douglas Berry
proclaimed the following
Post by Douglas Berry
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
If the majority of christians living today were nazis and crusaders,
then yes.
There are over 1 billion Muslims on Earth. The best estimates give
the number of dedicated extremists as being in the low thousands.
The majority of Muslims are just people who live their lives.
--
Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.
Yeah, right. That's why you never hear ANY of them speaking out against
that 'thousand' (LOL!!). That's because they KNOW that they'll get done
in. Just like dealing with the friggin' Mafia...
By the way, the conservative estimate it 10 percent. And that's a whole
bunch that you don't want comin' 'atcha. Know what I mean..? Do you
honestly believe that 1 billion people are going to remain silent in
the middle of a world-wide wake-up call on the negative side of their
religion, over a thousand dudes...? Man, you're limp in the mental
dept. Or a liar. Or both.
Which is it?

IBen
Douglas Berry
2005-05-16 16:08:56 UTC
On 16 May 2005 00:33:46 -0700, ***@AOL.com drained his beer,
http://www.islamfortoday.com/terrorism.htm

unknown
2005-05-16 19:12:04 UTC
Post by Douglas Berry
There are over 1 billion Muslims on Earth. The best estimates give
the number of dedicated extremists as being in the low thousands.
Total lie.
Post by Douglas Berry
The majority of Muslims are just people who live their lives.
Perhaps. But there are millions, including whole governments, who want to cut
my head off for tossing the Koran in the garbage can.

I should have pissed and shit on it first for all the trouble it will cause me.
--
©hri§tÇræm®
"The power of Cream compels you."
bb dayorder doubleplusungood
2005-05-15 20:14:08 UTC
Post by Jeff Welch
"Islam is a religion of peace."
-George W. Bush
I think he meant to say 'piss', but was misquoted.
So, shall we judge Christianity by the Crusades, Eric Rudolph, Paul
Hill, the Holocaust, etc?
And I think many of y'all mistakenly assume that an attack on islam
and the koran is always some sort of support for xianity and the
bible. Many of us hate all religion and while we have always hated
and still hate xianity, we are now realizing that it is the evil
oppressive brainwashing cult of islam that poses the greater threat.
Yes, the koran is shit as the bible is shit, but followers of the
bible do not hijack planes and crash them into skyscrapers. While
fundamentalist baptists in the USA may frown on women who wear
miniskirts and makeup, they do not stone them to death for it. And
while they often try to weave their beliefs into the public
education system (e.g. requiring a disclaimer on the theory of
evolution in textbooks), they do not behead people who criticize
their dogma. So as annoying as people with Jebus stuck up their
self-righteous asses are, they are simply a nuisance and not a real
threat to life, liberty, democracy, and civilization - but the cult
of islam threatens all of these things.
Serwad
2005-05-14 09:25:12 UTC
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them, and it
would not have shipped millions of tons of steel from the towers without
allowing anyone to examine them!
BernardZ
2005-05-14 12:50:25 UTC
Post by Serwad
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. I
The mind boggles at this lunatic's comments!
--
My advice to a traveller is to make sure that his suitcase is locked.

Observations of Bernard - No 75
Serwad
2005-05-14 18:36:53 UTC
Boggle all you want, but these are the words of the CIA director, himself.
BernardZ
2005-05-15 12:45:11 UTC
Post by Serwad
Post by BernardZ
Post by Serwad
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. I
The mind boggles at this lunatic's comments!
Boggle all you want, but these are the words of the CIA director, himself.
Alex you are full of lies! Here is the Written Statement for the Record
of the Director of Central Intelligence. Before the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

From the CIA own website.

http://www.odci.gov/cia/public_affairs/speeches/2004/tenet_testimony_
03242004.html

Steve Hutchison
2005-05-14 12:57:24 UTC
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them, and it
would not have shipped millions of tons of steel from the towers without
allowing anyone to examine them!
What are you an idiot or something?
Oh I know. You're one of those barbarian Muslims.

Regards - Steve
Serwad
Show me the evidence arsehole!
Steve Hutchison
2005-05-15 03:13:12 UTC
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
would not have shipped millions of tons of steel from the towers without
allowing anyone to examine them!
What are you an idiot or something?
Oh I know. You're one of those barbarian Muslims.
Regards - Steve
Show me the evidence arsehole!
Well considering that the hijackers were all of Arabic descent and the
Muslim world celebrated, I'd say that's a pretty good indication. We even
had taxi drivers waving Islamic flags (meaning Muslim based country's flags)
and yipping it up. They were all boasting to anyone who would listen about
what a wonderful thing it was.

If you believe this Islamic propaganda that the CIA did it to their own
people, then you're an even bigger idiot than I first thought.

Regards - Steve
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-15 15:17:51 UTC
Post by Serwad
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them,
and
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
it
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
allowing anyone to examine them!
What are you an idiot or something?
Oh I know. You're one of those barbarian Muslims.
Regards - Steve
Show me the evidence arsehole!
Well considering that the hijackers were all of Arabic descent and the
Muslim world celebrated, I'd say that's a pretty good indication. We even
had taxi drivers waving Islamic flags (meaning Muslim based country's flags)
and yipping it up. They were all boasting to anyone who would listen about
what a wonderful thing it was.
If you believe this Islamic propaganda that the CIA did it to their own
people, then you're an even bigger idiot than I first thought.
** The story that no Jews died on 9-11 because Mossad warned them to call
in sick that morning was good for some laughs too. Also, the story about
Mossad agents impersonating Mohammad Atta and his pals to discredit Islam
was hilarious -- although most Muslims apparently figured out it was
unsliced bologna.
- However, if the Qur'an is really and truly the word of God/Allah
instead of the word of man, it could never be be destroyed by flushing it
down a crapper. So, why do Muhammad's followers get pissed when a Qur'an
gets flushed? And, the last laugh is that it got flushed by a Muslim
prisoner at Guantanamo Bay who was trying to stop up the sewer and flood
the prison with shit.

cheers, Steve
Rich. 805.386.3734
Norma
2005-05-15 17:38:44 UTC
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Serwad
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them,
and
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
it
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
[...]
I'm sure it was a "justified" act to trip those horrible Christians and
Jews. "There is always the opportunity for forgiveness"--a quote from my
Muslim interns in Saudi Arabia.

Norma
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-15 17:40:15 UTC
Post by Norma
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Serwad
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them,
and
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
it
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
[...]
** That fabricating a story can be "justified" by an organized religion
tells me that the religion just might be fabricated too.
Post by Norma
"There is always the opportunity for forgiveness"--a quote from my
Muslim interns in Saudi Arabia.
** even for children who are car-bombed by Muslim extremists?

cheers, Norma
Rich. 805.386.3734
Gary L. Burnore
2005-05-15 17:45:14 UTC
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Norma
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Serwad
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them,
and
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
it
Post by Serwad
Post by Norma
"There is always the opportunity for forgiveness"--a quote from my
Muslim interns in Saudi Arabia.
** even for children who are car-bombed by Muslim extremists?
Even for Israelis who occupy land that's not theirs so as to cause
Muslim extremism. Even for Israelis who kill Muslim children.
--
***@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix | ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
| ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-15 23:44:22 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Norma
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Serwad
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there
wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them,
and
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
it
Post by Serwad
Post by Norma
"There is always the opportunity for forgiveness"--a quote from my
Muslim interns in Saudi Arabia.
** even for children who are car-bombed by Muslim extremists?
Even for Israelis who occupy land that's not theirs so as to cause
Muslim extremism. Even for Israelis who kill Muslim children.
• The laugher is that the land in question would now be Palestinian had
the Palestinians accepted the original United Nations offer. Also, it's
about time that the Pa;estinians realize that some organized religions
deliberately provoke violence so they can claim that since they are being
"persecued", theirs is God's one true religion.
For example, "prophet" Joseph Smith, Junior united the members of the
early Mormon church by sending forth into the night a secret branch of his
church known as the Danite Band to pillage and burn neighboring farms.
When the neighbors fought back, Smith was in the catbird seat.
Rich. 805.386.3734
Susan Cohen
2005-05-17 00:51:46 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Even for Israelis who occupy land that's not theirs so as to cause
Muslim extremism. Even for Israelis who kill Muslim children.
. The laugher is that the land in question would now be Palestinian had
the Palestinians accepted the original United Nations offer.
The other laugher is how the previous poster continues to spew the same old
lies.

Susan

Rich. 805.386.3734
Dave Lister
2005-05-16 00:34:49 UTC
Post by Gary L. Burnore
Even for Israelis who occupy land that's not theirs so as to cause
Muslim extremism. Even for Israelis who kill Muslim children.
The Arabs are not happy with the 99.9% of the middle east they already
control, including all the good bits with oil.
DWA should be a felony.
Norma
2005-05-15 20:02:39 UTC
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Norma
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Serwad
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them,
and
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
it
Post by Serwad
Post by Norma
"There is always the opportunity for forgiveness"--a quote from my
Muslim interns in Saudi Arabia.
** even for children who are car-bombed by Muslim extremists?
cheers, Norma
Depends upon if they can justify it as one kind of Jihad. If it kills
non-Muslims in the doing, then that is OK. They do straight on to paradise
you know.

Norma
Post by • R. L. Measures
Rich. 805.386.3734
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-15 23:50:55 UTC
Post by Norma
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Norma
Post by • R. L. Measures
Post by Serwad
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there
wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them,
and
Post by Serwad
Post by Steve Hutchison
it
Post by Serwad
Post by Norma
"There is always the opportunity for forgiveness"--a quote from my
Muslim interns in Saudi Arabia.
** even for children who are car-bombed by Muslim extremists?
cheers, Norma
Depends upon if they can justify it as one kind of Jihad. If it kills
non-Muslims in the doing, then that is OK. They do straight on to paradise
you know.
** Eternal bliss with cute, young, receptive, boys is a powerful lure to
some guys.

(Surat 52:24, 56:17, and 76:19) --²They shall be attended by boys graced
with eternal youth, who to the beholder¹s eyes will seem like sprinkled
pearls. When you gaze upon that scene, you will behold a kingdom
blissful and glorious.²

cheers, Norma
Rich. 805.386.3734
Douglas Berry
2005-05-14 15:49:15 UTC
On Sat, 14 May 2005 05:25:12 -0400, "Serwad" <***@bellsouth.net>
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them, and it
would not have shipped millions of tons of steel from the towers without
allowing anyone to examine them!
Amazing.

There are mountains of evidence pointing to al-Qaeda as the source of
the 9/11 attacks. We've even tracked the money flow, the entry of the
hijackers into the US, their time at flight schools, and analyzed
their voces on the open mike transmission made from one of the planes.

As for the towers.. they were subject to intense scructiny both onsite
and at the site where the debris was collected. You can read the
report on the collapse online with a little searching.

Serwad
2005-05-14 18:43:56 UTC
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11,
There is no evidence that muslims did attack US on 9/11. If there wasUS
government would not have sealed all the evidence available to them, and it
would not have shipped millions of tons of steel from the towers without
allowing anyone to examine them!
Amazing.
There are mountains of evidence pointing to al-Qaeda as the source of
the 9/11 attacks. We've even tracked the money flow, the entry of the
hijackers into the US, their time at flight schools, and analyzed
their voces on the open mike transmission made from one of the planes.
That is not true. There are no recordings from black boxes which have been
made public. CIA director Mueller himself said that they can never be sure
who actually flew those planes. Their time in flight school proves nothing,
not one of them was qualified enough to fly a Cesna!
Post by Douglas Berry
As for the towers.. they were subject to intense scructiny both onsite
and at the site where the debris was collected. You can read the
report on the collapse online with a little searching.
Absolute rubbish. No scientist has examined the steel which was supposed to
have been "melted" by oil fire, and no oil in the world has ever melted
steel!

Yes read the report on line that is what I want you to do. Report clearly
says that steel could not have buckled in 20 minutes!
Steve Hutchison
2005-05-15 03:50:07 UTC
Post by Serwad
Post by simon sez
[...]
You don't need to be qualified to fly if all you want to do is ram a
building. Take off and landing is the hardest part and they didn't need to
do either of those tasks did they?
Post by Serwad
Post by Douglas Berry
As for the towers.. they were subject to intense scructiny both onsite
and at the site where the debris was collected. You can read the
report on the collapse online with a little searching.
Absolute rubbish. No scientist has examined the steel which was supposed to
have been "melted" by oil fire, and no oil in the world has ever melted
steel!
Gee that's funny, for some reason I thought it was the jet fuel in the wings
that created such intense heat. Obviously you know better .......
Post by Serwad
Yes read the report on line that is what I want you to do. Report clearly
says that steel could not have buckled in 20 minutes!
A report created by someone as equally intelligent as you, no doubt.

Regards - Steve
Douglas Berry
2005-05-15 14:31:08 UTC
On Sat, 14 May 2005 14:43:56 -0400, "Serwad" <***@bellsouth.net>
Post by Serwad
Post by Douglas Berry
Amazing.
There are mountains of evidence pointing to al-Qaeda as the source of
the 9/11 attacks. We've even tracked the money flow, the entry of the
hijackers into the US, their time at flight schools, and analyzed
their voces on the open mike transmission made from one of the planes.
That is not true. There are no recordings from black boxes which have been
made public. CIA director Mueller himself said that they can never be sure
who actually flew those planes. Their time in flight school proves nothing,
not one of them was qualified enough to fly a Cesna!
We have the phone calls from Flight 93, and ATC overheard one of the
hijackers when he accidently broadcast what he thought was a cabin
announcement.

In addition, al-Qaeda has admitted they did it.

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/

The terrorists spent enough time at flight school to climb, dive, and
turn a passenger jet. That's the easy part, once you know where the
relevant controls are. The hard part of flight is taking off and
landing.
Post by Serwad
Post by Douglas Berry
As for the towers.. they were subject to intense scructiny both onsite
and at the site where the debris was collected. You can read the
report on the collapse online with a little searching.
Absolute rubbish. No scientist has examined the steel which was supposed to
have been "melted" by oil fire, and no oil in the world has ever melted
steel!
"Oil"? Try jet fuel, which burns a little hotter than oil. And
nobody ever claimed that the steel melted, just that it deformed.
That, along with the massive destruction caused by the impacts, caused
the buildings to fail.
Post by Serwad
Yes read the report on line that is what I want you to do. Report clearly
says that steel could not have buckled in 20 minutes!
Quote? The report I read stated that all the factors (impact,
explosion, fire) could lead to the collapse of the WTC.

Guardian Pegasus
2005-05-15 03:45:50 UTC
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
Whatever they do to the rest of the world, it does not warrant
massacring them wholesale. Not yet, anyway. I may change my mind when
the first nuke goes off in a major western city.
Steve Hutchison
2005-05-15 03:51:34 UTC
"Guardian Pegasus"
Post by Guardian Pegasus
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
Whatever they do to the rest of the world, it does not warrant
massacring them wholesale. Not yet, anyway. I may change my mind when
the first nuke goes off in a major western city.
It's only a matter of time.

Regards - Steve
Guardian Pegasus
2005-05-15 04:06:22 UTC
On Sun, 15 May 2005 03:51:34 GMT, "Steve Hutchison"
Post by Steve Hutchison
It's only a matter of time.
I see no reason what so ever to believe otherwise :-(
Susan Cohen
2005-05-15 06:13:03 UTC
Post by Steve Hutchison
It's only a matter of time.
I see no reason what so ever to believe otherwise :-(
Israel is the biggest major obstacle to that occurence.
(Think "OSIRAC")
America is using them the same way we used Britain in WWII.
(No, I am neither complaining nor cheering - it's a statement of fact)

Susan
Susan Cohen
2005-05-15 04:45:59 UTC
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
No, because then we are no better than they.
If this story is true, it is a disgrace.

Susan
Guantanamo incident.
Guardian Pegasus
2005-05-15 04:54:21 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
No, because then we are no better than they.
If this story is true, it is a disgrace.
For fucks' sake, it's just a book. What do you think Allah would be
most upset over? Some fool who flushes a book down a toilet, or his
own followers, who kill innocent people in a mindless, bloody rage
over the same incident?
Susan Cohen
2005-05-15 06:13:49 UTC
"Guardian Pegasus"
Post by Guardian Pegasus
Post by Susan Cohen
No, because then we are no better than they.
If this story is true, it is a disgrace.
For fucks' sake, it's just a book. What do you think Allah would be
most upset over? Some fool who flushes a book down a toilet, or his
own followers, who kill innocent people in a mindless, bloody rage
over the same incident?
You are conflating 2 separate issues.

Susan
Guardian Pegasus
2005-05-15 07:46:46 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
You are conflating 2 separate issues.
Fine.

As to the first issue, the person in question did nothing illegal.
There is no law against flushing books down the toilet.

Alas, muslims, as usual, are overreacting, and reacting more strongly
to this silly singular action of provocation than when their own
people murder thousands of civilians.

How are "we" just as bad as "them"?
bb dayorder doubleplusungood
2005-05-15 19:40:29 UTC
"Guardian Pegasus" wrote...
Post by Guardian Pegasus
As to the first issue, the person in question did nothing illegal.
There is no law against flushing books down the toilet.
But there is a law against flushing toxic chemicals down the toilet
(e.g. motor oil), and perhaps the koran might be considered toxic
waste.
bb dayorder doubleplusungood
2005-05-15 05:18:21 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
No, because then we are no better than they.
If this story is true, it is a disgrace.
I doubt it's true, possibly propaganda spread by al-Qaeda and its
sympathizers because a simple accusation of having desecrated the
oh-so-fucking-holy koran is enough to make Muslims rampage in the
streets and lynch the accused. And if it is true, I am happy
because that goddamn thing and the schizophrenic ravings it
contains deserves to be desecrated. One day I hope to stand in
front of a mosque just as their Friday evening cell meeting ends
and as they exit I will proceed to tear out pages from the koran
and crumple them up in front of them. I will throw them in a
trash bag afterwards to avoid being cited for littering (I do want
to stay within the limits of the law, my action is protected
political speech otherwise), but maybe I'll toss some bacon and
pork chops in there to be even more offensive).

Why should we respect a medieval terrorist brainwashing cult?
Just because they believe whatever doesn't make it right, nor
should you have to pretend you think it's right when you don't.
If I were fighting North Koreans and was dealing with fanatical
DPRK soldiers thoroughly brainwashed with the official state
ideology-religion known as Juche, why shouldn't I be allowed
to try to discredit their ideology? Should I (the interrogator)
just stand there while he worships his idol of Kim Jong Il and
recites passages from Juche texts? Perhaps I believe he is so
thoroughly brainwashed that interrogation is impossible until
he is properly deprogrammed to burst his little fantasy bubble
universe and return him to reality. The koran is political
propaganda, propaganda that incites Muslims to kill us, yet we
have no right to try to discredit it.
Susan Cohen
2005-05-15 06:15:36 UTC
Post by bb dayorder doubleplusungood
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
No, because then we are no better than they.
If this story is true, it is a disgrace.
I doubt it's true, possibly propaganda spread by al-Qaeda and its
sympathizers because a simple accusation of having desecrated the
oh-so-fucking-holy koran is enough to make Muslims rampage in the
streets and lynch the accused.
I wouldn't doubt it.

And if it is true, I am happy
Post by bb dayorder doubleplusungood
because that goddamn thing and the schizophrenic ravings it
contains deserves to be desecrated.
There are people who say the same about other religions.
I think it's all in how you take it.
And if enough Muslims show that it's *not* an instruction manual for hate,
then it deserves the same respect other religions do.

Susan
bb dayorder doubleplusungood
2005-05-15 07:18:33 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by bb dayorder doubleplusungood
And if it is true, I am happy
because that goddamn thing and the schizophrenic ravings it
contains deserves to be desecrated.
There are people who say the same about other religions.
I think it's all in how you take it.
And if enough Muslims show that it's *not* an instruction manual for hate,
then it deserves the same respect other religions do.
Oh, I probably should have mentioned that I am extremely ANTI-religious
and hate all religion because it suppresses thought and brainwashes
people into believing any sort of nonsense because their respective
"holy" book, guru, ayatollah, pope, etc. sez so. So yes, Islam
deserves as much respect as I give to other religions - none at all -
and of all the brainwashing cults throughout history and at present,
Islam seems particularly noxious and oppressive. In fact, even if you
took away the violence that many people think it inspires, you are
still left with an oppressive, totalitarian, mindcontrol cult. Even
if the Muslims were as pacifistic as the Amish, they are still cultists
and every minute of every hour of every day of their lives is dictated
soley by the koran (or at least its interpretation by the self-
proclaimed "clerics" who rule Islamist societies). There is no free
thought or action allowed in Islam - Muslims are required to pray and
chant koran verses at certain times, they are only allowed to eat
certain types of foods, wear certain types of clothes, and are even
required to consult a compass before using the toilet to make sure
they are not facing mecca.

Whether you call it a cult or a religion or an ideology it is still
brainwashing and one of the things it teaches is that non-believers
are heretics and infidels who must be destroyed and that Islam must
be imposed on the world whether they like it or not. They do not
wish to assimilate into modern world culture, they wish to impose
their 7th-century culture and values on the rest of the world. I am
an American and I firmly believe in the values of democracy, justice,
liberty, freedom of speech, thought, expression, debate, separation of
religion and state, equality of women, etc., and Islam opposes all of
these things. The ONLY principle above that Islam pretends to embrace
is freedom of religion (for Muslims in non-Muslim countries), then they
begin to demand Islam be imposed on their non-Muslim host country. Oh,
and they also pretend to embrace democracy when they are fighting to
install a pro-Islamist government, and naturally no more democracy
once that is accomplished.

So no, I do not see why I should give any respect to an ideology that
represents the exact opposite of what my culture stands for. We
represent Satan Incarnate in their eyes and no matter how much we
"tolerate" their crap will ever change the fact that we are Satan and
must be destroyed as commanded by allah himself.
Steve Hutchison
2005-05-15 07:48:06 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
[...]
I absolutely concur. Muslims are nothing but pigs of people and should be
treated as such. I don't agree with torture though and am upset by the
treatment of prisoners at Gitmo, however if given the opportunity to press
the button that destroyed the entire Muslim world you would have to fight me
for the job. Getting rid of Islam would have to be the best thing that ever
happened to the planet.

Regards - Steve
bb dayorder doubleplusungood
2005-05-15 19:05:11 UTC
Post by Steve Hutchison
I absolutely concur. Muslims are nothing but pigs of people and should be
treated as such. I don't agree with torture though and am upset by the
treatment of prisoners at Gitmo, however if given the opportunity to press
the button that destroyed the entire Muslim world you would have to fight me
for the job. Getting rid of Islam would have to be the best thing that ever
happened to the planet.
I think the Guantanamo thing is probably way too overblown. Yes, I did
think that one guy in the hood and wire to what he thought was a high-
voltage power line constituted torture, as well as the reports that the
prisoners were forced to sit in extremely uncomfortable contorted
positions (I cramp easily and anything that might induce cramps is
physical torture in my opinion). But some of the other things they
denounced I liked, especially where they used sexy female interrogators
to violate Muslim taboos, including one exposing her breasts and
another who told him she was having her period (she wasn't) and then
touched him to give him cooties and render him unclean. These things
are NOT torture and as emotionally distressing they may be to the
prisoners, they are actually funny. Though in both instances of the
guy who believed he would be electrocuted and the guy who believed he
would get cooties from the unclean menstruating woman thought harm
would come to them, in the first case electrocution is a real-world
injury while menstrual cooties don't exist. Just because the
prisoner BELIEVES menstrual cooties exist and cause harm does not
mean we have to respect that belief; bursting his brainwash bubble
universe does not constitute torture in my opinion.
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-15 23:54:20 UTC
Post by Steve Hutchison
[...]
• Muhammadans ain't the only ones:

- "There is nothing so unclean as a woman in her period." - Saint Jerome

"Menstruating women will cause fruit not to ripen and plants to die." -
Saint Isadore

- "Defective children will result if conceived during menstruation. Women
should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should be
segregated because they are the cause of unholy erections in holy men." -
Saint Augustine (354-430)
Rich. 805.386.3734
Liz
2005-05-15 12:52:03 UTC
On Sun, 15 May 2005 06:15:36 GMT, "Susan Cohen" <***@verizon.net>
in news message <cOBhe.2003$***@trnddc04> wrote:

[----]
Post by Susan Cohen
There are people who say the same about other religions.
I think it's all in how you take it.
And if enough Muslims show that it's *not* an instruction manual for hate,
then it deserves the same respect other religions do.
Some religious people, regardless and maybe in spite of their
religious affiliation, deserve respect, but the religions themselves .
. . ? I have no idea why you would think that *any religion would
"deserve" respect.

Liz #658 BAAWA

Religion may in most of its forms be defined as the
belief that the gods are on the side of the government.
-- Bertrand Russell
Fester
2005-05-16 22:42:48 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by simon sez
If the muslim world had shown half the outrage when those dogs
massacred our citizens on 9/11, Americans just might give a crap about
their holy book. "Any means necessary" should be our motto at Gitmo
when attempting to question our enemies.
No, because then we are no better than they.
If this story is true, it is a disgrace.
Hmmm, if we pretend that the Gitmo story isn't in fact BS, let's compare.
Flushing a book of fairy tales on the one hand, and OTOH the murder of
dozens, maiming of many more and widescale destruction of property. Yep,
it's a close call.
IBen Getiner
2005-05-15 08:38:28 UTC
The koran is an evil book full of evil orders to kill and dominate,
from all that I have seen. I don't see the problem with using it for
toilet paper. In fact, that's pretty dignified compared to the uses I
could come up with for it. Using it's pages to wrap up chittlens for
the black folks, for starters. And that's just for laughs.

IBen
Douglas Berry

• R. L. Measures
2005-05-15 14:55:48 UTC
Post by IBen Getiner
The koran is an evil book full of evil orders to kill and dominate,
from all that I have seen.
So's the Bible.
** Nothing in the Qur'an can match the Lott daughters doin' their dear
old dad in Genesis. Also, in Judges 31, Moses' army, supposedly under
orders from "The Lord", murders - in cold blood no less - every
Midianite POW who does not have a hymen, and takes those with one home to
help do laundry, cook, do dishes, and yadda, yadda, yadda. Blaise
Pascal was sure as hell right about organized religion.
Rich. 805.386.3734
Mickey
The only TRUE abuse would be reading it.....
Rob Brown
2005-05-16 19:00:46 UTC
Post by Mickey
Post by simon sez
More protests over Quran abuse
The only TRUE abuse would be reading it.....
How many pages are in the koran? I want to get a months supply. Please
don't squeeze the koran!
Really, what a world. People are being killed because someone did something
to someone else's magic book. How weird is that?
I often hear people say that we should respect other peoples beliefs. I
respect your right to believe as you will but there are countless beliefs I
think are just stupid, silly, insane, disgusting, funny, etc. I have no
respect at all for these beliefs.
Sorry if you don't like my opinion of your magic book. Isn't it great to
live where you can flush a truckload of magic books and not have broken a
law or have to fear for your life?
Let's keep it that way. Seperation of church and state are essential in
keeping this sort of insanity under control.
Rob Brown
Mickey
2005-05-16 19:26:28 UTC
Post by Rob Brown
Post by Mickey
Post by simon sez
More protests over Quran abuse
The only TRUE abuse would be reading it.....
How many pages are in the koran? I want to get a months supply. Please
don't squeeze the koran!
Really, what a world. People are being killed because someone did something
to someone else's magic book. How weird is that?
Even weirder, as it never really happened. Then again, Muslims never
needed truth to wage war, just a lie told over and over.
Rob Brown
r***@comcast.net
2005-05-16 19:39:35 UTC
Post by Mickey
Then again, Muslims never
needed truth to wage war, just a lie told over and over.
damn another blow irony meter.

-------------------------

"My definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular."

Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.
Dave Lister
2005-05-17 00:37:09 UTC
Post by Rob Brown
Post by Rob Brown
Post by Rob Brown
to someone else's magic book. How weird is that?
Even weirder, as it never really happened. Then again, Muslims never
needed truth to wage war, just a lie told over and over.
Where ARE those WMDs, loon?
DWA should be a felony.
• R. L. Measures
2005-05-16 23:08:03 UTC
Post by Mickey
Post by simon sez
More protests over Quran abuse
The only TRUE abuse would be reading it.....
• I found it quite enlightening since it confirmed that boy-bliss is
actually proffered in Muhammadan paradise. I wonder how many Roman
Catholic priests have converted to Islam?
Rich. 805.386.3734
Fester
2005-05-16 22:36:03 UTC
Post by simon sez
[...]
I think I'll see if I can find an old Koran or 2 at a used book store. I
think it would be fun to burn and desecrate a few. Maybe if I do it
artfully enough I can even get a grant from the NEA!