Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church....False teachings in the Roman Catholic Church posted at the request Of Patrick Barker. Pt 2
Mattb
2019-12-10 04:25:09 UTC
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church

"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
PatB
2019-12-10 06:21:45 UTC
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
Sounds right.
Do you have a reference?
or did you just make this up?
Robert
2019-12-10 08:14:16 UTC
Post by PatB
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
Sounds right.
Do you have a reference?
or did you just make this up?
Jesus Said,...
Act 26:18  to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to
light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive
forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified
by faith in Me.'
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
d***@cox.net
2019-12-10 13:55:54 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by PatB
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
Sounds right.
Do you have a reference?
or did you just make this up?
Jesus Said,...
Act 26:18  to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to
light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive
forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified
by faith in Me.'
Yet you closed your eyes to

John 20:22-23 New International Version (NIV)
22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If
you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them,
they are not forgiven.”

John 6:54-57 New International Version (NIV)
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise
them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real
drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in
them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so
the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
the dukester, American-American
PatB
I am not talking about what Jesus said.
Robert
2019-12-10 18:21:45 UTC
Post by PatB
Post by Robert
Post by PatB
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
Sounds right.
Do you have a reference?
or did you just make this up?
Jesus Said,...
I am not talking about what Jesus said.
Thank you, you are totally correct. And that you question and yet
support what Matt brought to your attention shows me that you are
confused.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
d***@cox.net
2019-12-11 13:26:56 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by PatB
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
Sounds right.
Do you have a reference?
or did you just make this up?
Jesus Said,...
Act 26:18  to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to
light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive
forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified
by faith in Me.'
Then why do you reject and ignore the teachings of the Lord Jesus clearly
spelled out in scripture?
the dukester, American-American
d***@cox.net
2019-12-10 13:49:45 UTC
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
I wonder if larry sees the term "benefit fully". Clearly "NO" other Christian
or non-Christian or prot Church in the world offers the Catholic Church gifts of
the Holy Mass, 7 sacraments and the teachings of the Vatican and Pope.

Who made that choice? Clearly not God nor his Son nor the Catholic Church, but
only those that chose another path to live.

Don't fault us for your own mistakes.

Take the RC sacrament of Confession.

John 20:22-23 New International Version (NIV)
22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If
you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them,
they are not forgiven.”

Take the RC sacrament of Holy Eucharist.

Mattb
2019-12-10 17:14:02 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
I wonder if larry sees the term "benefit fully". Clearly "NO" other Christian
or non-Christian or prot Church in the world offers the Catholic Church gifts of
the Holy Mass, 7 sacraments and the teachings of the Vatican and Pope.
They (RCC) offer much in the ways of lies and pedophilia, as you see
in Patrick Barker and Earl Weber.
Post by d***@cox.net
Who made that choice? Clearly not God nor his Son nor the Catholic Church, but
only those that chose another path to live.
Don't fault us for your own mistakes.
Take the RC sacrament of Confession.
John 20:22-23 New International Version (NIV)
22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If
you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them,
they are not forgiven.”
Don't see it limited to Catholic.
This isn't required for Salvation.
PatB
shaddup, troll.
Mattb
Patrick you really need to move that mirror.
Greg Carr
shaddup catholics.
d***@cox.net
2019-12-11 13:34:13 UTC
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
I wonder if larry sees the term "benefit fully". Clearly "NO" other Christian
or non-Christian or prot Church in the world offers the Catholic Church gifts of
the Holy Mass, 7 sacraments and the teachings of the Vatican and Pope.
They (RCC) offer much in the ways of lies and pedophilia, as you see
in Patrick Barker and Earl Weber.
Why lies, larry, when they are clearly spelled out in the NT scripture?
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Who made that choice? Clearly not God nor his Son nor the Catholic Church, but
only those that chose another path to live.
Don't fault us for your own mistakes.
Take the RC sacrament of Confession.
John 20:22-23 New International Version (NIV)
22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If
you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them,
they are not forgiven.”
Don't see it limited to Catholic.
It's the very first teachings by Jesus on the afternoon of his resurrection to
his followers who became the keys in the new Christian Church in formation.

Of course, it is the protest_ant church that, 1600 years later, elected to form
up to then ignore the 7 sacraments given by the resurrected Lord.
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Take the RC sacrament of Holy Eucharist.
John 6:54-57 New International Version (NIV)
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise
them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real
drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in
them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so
the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
the dukester, American-American
This isn't required for Salvation.
Thanks, but I'm going with Jesus on this one. It's hard to ignore the
stipulation that "the one that feeds on me will live BECAUSE OF ME."

the dukester, American-American
Mattb
2019-12-11 18:41:12 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Full benefit of Salvation is only through the Roman Catholic Church
"For it is only through Christ's Catholic Church, which is "the
all-embracing means of salvation," that they can benefit fully from
the means of salvation,," (Vatican 2, Decree on Ecumenism, 3).
I wonder if larry sees the term "benefit fully". Clearly "NO" other Christian
or non-Christian or prot Church in the world offers the Catholic Church gifts of
the Holy Mass, 7 sacraments and the teachings of the Vatican and Pope.
They (RCC) offer much in the ways of lies and pedophilia, as you see
in Patrick Barker and Earl Weber.
Why lies, larry, when they are clearly spelled out in the NT scripture?
Then show us this evidence and Catechism of the Catholic Church are
alone not evidence but propaganda.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Who made that choice? Clearly not God nor his Son nor the Catholic Church, but
only those that chose another path to live.
Don't fault us for your own mistakes.
Take the RC sacrament of Confession.
John 20:22-23 New International Version (NIV)
22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If
you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them,
they are not forgiven.”
Don't see it limited to Catholic.
It's the very first teachings by Jesus on the afternoon of his resurrection to
his followers who became the keys in the new Christian Church in formation.
Yet again don't see it limited to Catholic.
Post by d***@cox.net
Of course, it is the protest_ant church that, 1600 years later, elected to form
up to then ignore the 7 sacraments given by the resurrected Lord.
There were protestant Churches of a type before the RCC just
murdered then and used intimidation also to destroy them. Your
founder Constantine used taxation even and then gave the property to
the RCC.
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Take the RC sacrament of Holy Eucharist.
John 6:54-57 New International Version (NIV)
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise
them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real
drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in
them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so
the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
the dukester, American-American
This isn't required for Salvation.
Thanks, but I'm going with Jesus on this one.
The RCC is not Jesus.
Post by d***@cox.net
It's hard to ignore the
stipulation that "the one that feeds on me will live BECAUSE OF ME."
The RCC is not God.
PatB
2019-12-11 23:59:20 UTC
So?
Mattb
2019-12-12 05:11:51 UTC
Glad you agree.
PatB
I agree that you are larry's son.
Robert
2019-12-12 09:37:47 UTC
Post by PatB
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Then show us this evidence and Catechism of the Catholic Church are
alone not evidence but propaganda.
So?
Glad you agree.
I agree that you are larry's son.
Has he posted your churches address yet?
(Heb 11:6 KJV)
PatB
2019-12-12 09:50:24 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by PatB
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Then show us this evidence and Catechism of the Catholic Church are
alone not evidence but propaganda.
So?
Glad you agree.
I agree that you are larry's son.
Has he posted your churches address yet?
Why?
Would you like it?

Top 10 Best Catholic Church in Dayton, OH - Last Updated ...
https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Catholic+Church&find_loc=Dayton%2C+OH
Reviews on Catholic Church in Dayton, OH - St. Anthony's Catholic
Church, Emmanuel ... “For 23 years, I attended the same Catholic
church weekly in Florida.
St. Joseph Catholic Church, Dayton Ohio
http://www.stjosephdayton.org/
St. Joseph Parishioners welcome you to worship with us at this
beautiful church. St. Joseph is one of the older and more traditional
churches in Dayton. We hope ...
St. Mary Catholic Church | Dayton, OH 45410
https://www.stmarydayton.org/
St.Mary Catholic Church in Dayton, OH was established in 1859, is on
the National Register of Historic Places and is home to the Dayton
Catholic Hispanic ...
Emmanuel Catholic Church | Dayton's oldest Catholic parish ...
https://www.emmanuelcatholic.com/
Dayton's oldest parish, founded 1837. ... and His people under the
guidance of the Magisterium of the Holy Catholic Church and the
Archdiocese of Cincinnati; ...
Holy Trinity
http://www.holytrinitydayton.org/
Holy Trinity Catholic Church is a vibrant inner city parish drawing
from people scattered throughout Dayton,Ohio and beyond.
Holy Family Catholic Church
https://www.daytonlatinmass.org/
Welcome to the web site of Holy Family Catholic Church, a parish of
the ... Holy Family Catholic Church Dayton, OH – 360 Virtual provided
by Ron Rack at ...
Catholic Parish, Dayton Ohio. Corpus Christi + Our Lady of ...
https://ourladyofgracedayton.org/
4134 Cedar Ridge Road. Dayton OH 45414. Sunday Mass, Sunday, 11:00 AM.
Weekday Mass, Thursday, 8:30 AM. Funerals will replace weekday Masses
St. Henry Catholic Church – Dayton, OH
https://sthenryparish.com/
Welcome to St. Henry Catholic Church. Welcome, and ... St. Henry is
located in Dayton, Ohio on Route 741 across from the beautiful Cox
Arboretum. We are in a ...
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church | 830 Bowen St., Dayton ...
https://stanthonydayton.org/
St. Anthony Catholic Church, Dayton, Ohio - catholic church, east
dayton, linden heights, school, friendly.
Immaculate Conception
https://www.icparishdayton.org/
www.itemissaest.org. 2300 S. Smithville Rd. Dayton, OH 45420 --
(937)252-9919 . All copyright 2016: Our Lady of the Immaculate
Conception Church, Dayton, ...
Greg Carr
2019-12-12 10:16:21 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Mattb
Post by Mattb
Post by d***@cox.net
Take the RC sacrament of Holy Eucharist.
John 6:54-57 New International Version (NIV)
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise
them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real
drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in
them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so
the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
the dukester, American-American
This isn't required for Salvation.
Thanks, but I'm going with Jesus on this one. It's hard to ignore the
stipulation that "the one that feeds on me will live BECAUSE OF ME."
the dukester, American-American
JESUS wants nothing to do with liars and self hating racists desended from voodoo whores. The rcc is a pathetic joke being sued out of existence. The pope is a total idiot and a sexual retard.