The War On Christmas Continues
K-Fed
2012-01-07 15:28:07 UTC
Today appears to be Christmas Day for a bunch of freaks who refuse the status
quo and believe that Jesus was born on December 25th in the year zero.

Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?

It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.

Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
Dakota
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
Garek
2012-01-07 17:33:37 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Today appears to be Christmas Day for a bunch of freaks who refuse the status
quo and believe that Jesus was born on December 25th in the year zero.
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes?  Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off?    I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
Sounds to me like he hates Coptic Christmas, which is today.

I think you need a Gregorian calendar, not the Julian one we use.
Dakota
2012-01-07 19:00:10 UTC
Post by Garek
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Today appears to be Christmas Day for a bunch of freaks who refuse the status
quo and believe that Jesus was born on December 25th in the year zero.
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
Sounds to me like he hates Coptic Christmas, which is today.
I think you need a Gregorian calendar, not the Julian one we use.
Thanks. I hope he's not expecting any support against the Copts here at
alt.atheism.
Frank Galikanokus
2012-01-07 19:16:44 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by Garek
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Today appears to be Christmas Day for a bunch of freaks who refuse the status
quo and believe that Jesus was born on December 25th in the year zero.
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
Sounds to me like he hates Coptic Christmas, which is today.
I think you need a Gregorian calendar, not the Julian one we use.
Thanks. I hope he's not expecting any support against the Copts here at
alt.atheism.
That's right. We look at all religions with the same jaundiced eye.

JAM
Les Hellawell
2012-01-07 18:00:45 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Today appears to be Christmas Day for a bunch of freaks who refuse the status
quo and believe that Jesus was born on December 25th in the year zero.
Year one, there is no year zero. The idiot who devised our calendar
has it jumping two years from one BCE to one CE making most
of our known history run backwards in the west.
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.

In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.

Atheists are not responsible for the actions of Christianity.

Les Hellawell
Greetings from:
YORKSHIRE - The county of broad Acres
Dakota
2012-01-07 19:02:37 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
It would probably have been better for me to plonk K-Fed rather than
asking. Better late than never though.
duke
2012-01-08 12:33:33 UTC
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa. I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.

duke, American - American

*****
1 John 3:4-6
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact,
sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he
appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in
him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to
sin has either seen him or known him.
*****
DanielSan
2012-01-08 12:46:46 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa. I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.
I was too busy enjoying Christmas with my family and then enjoying a
huge turkey dinner afterwards. Tofu? What's tofu? :)
John Baker
That stuff between duke's ears.
Paul Duca
2012-01-09 00:56:15 UTC
Post by DanielSan
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes?  Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off?    I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa.  I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.
I was too busy enjoying Christmas with my family and then enjoying a
huge turkey dinner afterwards.  Tofu?  What's tofu?  :)
That stuff between duke's ears.
That's an insult to tofu....

Paul
Colanth
2012-01-09 02:14:04 UTC
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa. I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.
I was too busy enjoying Christmas with my family and then enjoying a
huge turkey dinner afterwards. Tofu? What's tofu? :)
That stuff between duke's ears.
No, tofu is usually white. And doesn't have an odor of putrefaction.
"Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!" Another parroty error!
duke
2012-01-09 13:06:45 UTC
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa. I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.
I was too busy enjoying Christmas with my family and then enjoying a
huge turkey dinner afterwards. Tofu? What's tofu? :)
That stuff between duke's ears.
That's intelligent brain mass between my ears.

duke, American - American

*****
*****
duke
2012-01-09 13:06:01 UTC
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa. I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.
I was too busy enjoying Christmas with my family and then enjoying a
huge turkey dinner afterwards. Tofu? What's tofu? :)
It's the #1 health food in prisons from what I hear.

duke, American - American

*****
*****
DanielSan
You speak from experience?
duke
2012-01-10 11:55:54 UTC
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa. I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.
I was too busy enjoying Christmas with my family and then enjoying a
huge turkey dinner afterwards. Tofu? What's tofu? :)
It's the #1 health food in prisons from what I hear.
You speak from experience?
No, you do.

duke, American - American

*****
*****
DanielSan
Nope. Never been in prison. Not even for a visit.
Zacharias Mulletstein
Both of you clowns need to be there.
Colanth
2012-01-11 22:49:26 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:32:03 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Post by Zacharias Mulletstein
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
[...]
Lonely?
--
"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's
job to interpret law." - George Bush
Paul Duca
2012-01-13 02:43:57 UTC
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
[...]
No....Duke's just horny.

Paul
duke
2012-01-11 12:52:21 UTC
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa. I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.
I was too busy enjoying Christmas with my family and then enjoying a
huge turkey dinner afterwards. Tofu? What's tofu? :)
It's the #1 health food in prisons from what I hear.
You speak from experience?
No, you do.
Nope. Never been in prison. Not even for a visit.
Why try and hide it now?

duke, American - American

*****
*****
DanielSan
What are you babbling about now?
duke
2012-01-12 12:57:08 UTC
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
[...]
ds/ds/ds, your record in well known.

duke, American - American

*****
*****
DanielSan
2012-01-12 17:30:02 UTC
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
[...]
Oh? Perhaps you could provide that alleged "record". Do you even know
my name? (Hint: It's not "Doug Selmer" or "Dave Snowden".)
duke
2012-01-13 12:10:04 UTC
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by DanielSan
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
[...]
ds/ds/ds, you can't fool anyone but yourself. It's impossible for the 3 of you
to have one common challenged and parallel knowledge base.

Remember the Cathedral in Saigon.

duke, American - American

*****
*****
Paul Duca
2012-01-09 00:55:57 UTC
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes?  Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off?    I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
I was so busy waiting in line for the church Christ_Mass dinner that I didn't notice your tofu party.
duke, American - American
*****
*****
Paul David Wright
2012-01-09 04:25:30 UTC
Post by duke
Post by Les Hellawell
Post by Dakota
Post by K-Fed
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes? Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off? I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for
their "Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I'll probably regret asking but what are you babbling about?
I din't think anybody would be interested enough to ask.
In any case I am more concerned about Christian attacks
on our year end secular Winter Festive Season.
Haahaahaa. I was so busy with Christ_Mass that I didn't notice your tofu party.
I imagine being a passed out homeless drunk would cause you to miss a
lot of things. Dork...
--
PDW

Check out my blog:
The first is a preview of my superhero comic book.
http://incognitoheroes.blogspot.com/
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/

And my books:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/pdwright42
§pamßuster
2012-01-07 19:05:14 UTC
JohnN
2012-01-12 22:15:42 UTC
Post by K-Fed
Today appears to be Christmas Day for a bunch of freaks who refuse the status
quo and believe that Jesus was born on December 25th in the year zero.
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes?  Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off?    I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I've put the War on Christmas off until at least October when
Christians start decorating for Christmas.

Right now I am working on the War on Saint Valentines' Day. Every
idiot who goes about with a heart shaped box of candy should be boiled
with his own chocolate and buried with a rose through his heart.

JohnN
duke
2012-01-13 12:11:21 UTC
Post by JohnN
Post by K-Fed
Today appears to be Christmas Day for a bunch of freaks who refuse the status
quo and believe that Jesus was born on December 25th in the year zero.
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes?  Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off?    I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I've put the War on Christmas off until at least October when
Christians start decorating for Christmas.
You've lost every time before; you will lose every time in the future.
Post by JohnN
Right now I am working on the War on Saint Valentines' Day. Every
idiot who goes about with a heart shaped box of candy should be boiled
with his own chocolate and buried with a rose through his heart.
She dumped you, didn't she.
Post by JohnN
JohnN
duke, American - American

*****
*****
JohnN
2012-01-17 02:11:07 UTC
Post by duke
Post by JohnN
Right now I am working on the War on Saint Valentines' Day. Every
idiot who goes about with a heart shaped box of candy should be boiled
with his own chocolate and buried with a rose through his heart.
She dumped you, didn't she.
Post by JohnN
JohnN
duke, American - American
*****
1 John 3:4-6
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact,
sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he
appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in
him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to
sin has either seen him or known him.
*****
Babe I never knew you were so humor impaired.

JohnN
duke
2012-01-17 17:30:54 UTC
Post by JohnN
Post by duke
Post by JohnN
Right now I am working on the War on Saint Valentines' Day. Every
idiot who goes about with a heart shaped box of candy should be boiled
with his own chocolate and buried with a rose through his heart.
She dumped you, didn't she.
Babe I never knew you were so humor impaired.
JohnN
Don't call me babe, little queer boy.

duke, American - American

*****
*****
Paul Duca
2012-01-17 21:58:54 UTC
Post by JohnN
Post by duke
Post by JohnN
Right now I am working on the War on Saint Valentines' Day. Every
idiot who goes about with a heart shaped box of candy should be boiled
with his own chocolate and buried with a rose through his heart.
She dumped you, didn't she.
Babe I never knew you were so humor impaired.
JohnN
Don't call me babe...only Ann and Sarah allowed to do that. I'm patiently waiting for that time to happen.
duke, American - American
*****
*****
JohnN
2012-01-18 01:26:04 UTC
Post by duke
Post by JohnN
Post by duke
Post by JohnN
Right now I am working on the War on Saint Valentines' Day. Every
idiot who goes about with a heart shaped box of candy should be boiled
with his own chocolate and buried with a rose through his heart.
She dumped you, didn't she.
Babe I never knew you were so humor impaired.
JohnN
Don't call me babe, little queer boy.
duke, American - American
*****
1 John 3:4-6
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact,
sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he
appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in
him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to
sin has either seen him or known him.
*****
You may call me Monsignor

JohnN
duke
2012-01-18 13:12:19 UTC
Post by JohnN
Post by duke
Post by JohnN
Post by duke
Post by JohnN
Right now I am working on the War on Saint Valentines' Day. Every
idiot who goes about with a heart shaped box of candy should be boiled
with his own chocolate and buried with a rose through his heart.
She dumped you, didn't she.
Babe I never knew you were so humor impaired.
JohnN
Don't call me babe, little queer boy.
duke, American - American
*****
1 John 3:4-6
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact,
sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he
appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in
him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to
sin has either seen him or known him.
*****
You may call me Monsignor
Ok, Monsignor dufus.

duke, American - American

*****

Colanth
2012-01-13 17:32:41 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:15:42 -0800 (PST), JohnN
Post by JohnN
Post by K-Fed
Today appears to be Christmas Day for a bunch of freaks who refuse the status
quo and believe that Jesus was born on December 25th in the year zero.
Maybe it's they who are tearing down our nativity scenes?  Where are theirs?
It's not even a day off?    I bet they eat vegetables and Tofu for their
"Christmas" dinner.
Somebody needs to buy those poor bastards a calendar.
I've put the War on Christmas off until at least October when
Christians start decorating for Christmas.
Right now I am working on the War on Saint Valentines' Day. Every
idiot who goes about with a heart shaped box of candy should be boiled
with his own chocolate and buried with a rose through his heart.
How about picking up the W on C again after St. Valentine's day - when
they STILL haven't taken down the blinkingleitz?
Mike Painter
2012-01-14 00:59:54 UTC
<snip>
forced to send the box to me.
JohnN
2012-01-17 02:12:53 UTC
Post by JohnN
Post by K-Fed
[...]
That's when I start hunting Easter Bunnies. Hahahahaha!
(Damn, I can't do a decent Elmer Fudd)

JohnN